BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Made with Pure Garlic Promotes Heart and Circulatory Function* Smart Facts: Sundown Naturals Odorless Garlic promotes healthy cardiovascular function and general well-being.* It also helps maintain healthy circulation.* No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sundown Naturals Odorless Garlic, Softgels, 300 ea more...
I tried these for the first time a couple weeks ago, a coworker suggested them to me when I had a uti. I was skeptical to say the least. But I took some and on the second day of my taking these garlic pills, I didn't have my uti anymore. It is also a huge plus that I wasn't burping up garlic too.
Shatoya D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sundown Naturals Odorless Garlic, Softgels, 300 ea more...
This product is gluten free, dairy free, dye free, odorless, non-GMO and I have never had a problem with it repeating on me. My husband and I both take it daily, and we purchase it from our local Shop Rite.
Isabel D.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These garlic supplements are truly odorless, they won't cause you to burp and taste garlic after taking them. So great for people concerned for the after taste or smell that some garlic supplements can leave after taking.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I like these supplements. Oderless so you don't have to worry about the smell. It's good for heart health. I take it to decrease hair shedding. Does what its supposed to do. Just a little pricey. I have bought cheaper.
Amy B.
I think this is a great product and it worked well. I would recommend this. I think the price is decent as well. Garlic has a lot of benefits.