BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

This product contains EPA and DHA, which help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system.* Omega-3 fatty acids are considered one of the ®good® fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health, and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.* No artificial color, or sweetener. No sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast or shellfish. Promotes heart health*. No fish burps! Purified to eliminate mercury, PCBs and dioxins *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Ome. see more...

Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
Fish has important fatty acids and provide a lot of benefits. I'm not sure if I didn't take it long enough, but I didn't see any of the benefits from it. I know it works wonder for some people, but I didn't find anything different when I tried it. I also thought it still had an odor to it, but that's to be expected no matter how many products claim to be odorless.
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fish oil is great for you for so many reasons, it helps your skin, hair, and nails and also promotes a healthy heart as well. The pills can be a bit large to swallow but the benefits are worth the struggle. I would definitely buy fish oil supplements again.
Nathan Ezekiel R.
Burlington, WA
Great for hair and nails! I love the feeling it gives my body. I use these all of the time, and for good reasons!
Mariana V.
Athens
its very good for boosting up your imune system but the taste and the consistasy are weird for me personaly i take a table spoon every day itsa no difficult to use you just pur some in aspoon i have recommended it to my friends but the dont like the taste too