Sundown Naturals Milk Thistle Xtra 240 mg Per Serving Dietary Supplement Capsules uploaded by Brandy C.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Healthy Liver Function*. With dandelion, fennel & licorice. Standardized. Smart Fact Milk Thistle helps to support the liver and maintain healthy liver function.*  It contains silymarin, a flavonoid with antioxidant activity that helps support the structure of the outer cell membrane of liver cells.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, shellfish, sodium free. Laboratory Tested. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Raenell C.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
I have used NOW Milk Thistle for over a year and love it. I work out pretty intensely and have a high protein intake so I use milk thistle regularly. It really keeps my liver in top shape :) I love how this brand doesn't use fillers too. A great product!
Kelly Lua F.
Kelly Lua F.
This is a great and reputable brand. Price wise, many stores who carry them have coupons and Sales so it is always worth it to buy sundown.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Helps with liver function! Plus these are the only vitamins that didn't have hidden sugars and corn syrup!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this brand! Trying to make sure my liver is top physical shape. I recommend !
Rise C.
Rise C.
Denver, CO
I'm a breastfeeding momma with some hormonal moodiness. I love using milk thistle to help aid my production of milk and lower my stress levels. This capsule is easy to take with my other daily vitamins. I found that this combined with fenugreek has dramatically increased the amount I produce.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Supposed to be good for the liver. I've used these for a little while, hope it's helping!
Bertha C.
Bertha C.
I started to use Milk Thistle to detox my liver..I really like it..I would definitely recommend this..Many drugs stores carry them..
Maria C.
Maria C.
How good is?
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Is the benefits of milk thistle ?
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA
What does this do for you? I keep seeing it stores when I go
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Benefits? Should I take these at a young age?