Sundown Naturals Milk Thistle Xtra 240 mg Per Serving Dietary Supplement Capsules uploaded by Brandy C.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #5 in Milk Thistle

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Healthy Liver Function*. With dandelion, fennel & licorice. Standardized. Smart Fact Milk Thistle helps to support the liver and maintain healthy liver function.*  It contains silymarin, a flavonoid with antioxidant activity that helps support the structure of the outer cell membrane of liver cells.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, shellfish, sodium free. Laboratory Tested. see more...

Rise C.
Williston, ND
I'm a breastfeeding momma with some hormonal moodiness. I love using milk thistle to help aid my production of milk and lower my stress levels. This capsule is easy to take with my other daily vitamins. I found that this combined with fenugreek has dramatically increased the amount I produce.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used NOW Milk Thistle for over a year and love it. I work out pretty intensely and have a high protein intake so I use milk thistle regularly. It really keeps my liver in top shape :) I love how this brand doesn't use fillers too. A great product!
Kelly Lua F.
This is a great and reputable brand. Price wise, many stores who carry them have coupons and Sales so it is always worth it to buy sundown.
Bertha C.
I started to use Milk Thistle to detox my liver..I really like it..I would definitely recommend this..Many drugs stores carry them..
Ally H.
Helps with liver function! Plus these are the only vitamins that didn't have hidden sugars and corn syrup!
Ellen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Supposed to be good for the liver. I've used these for a little while, hope it's helping!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this brand! Trying to make sure my liver is top physical shape. I recommend !
Katy P.
Volgograd/Volgogradskaya odlast
And such gold was lying in my house for such a long time without application ....

Began to take, at last, these capsules. By the way, I always try to take all Badies separately, one by one, in order, first, not to mix everything in a heap, and secondly, to evaluate all the positive and undesirable side effects.

BAD Solgar Milk Thistle photo
About the capsule and how to take:

The capsule is neither large nor small. Medium, it is easy to swallow.

It takes only one capsule a day, which, of course, pleases.

Negative side effects for the entire time of admission I noticed I was not.

BAD Solgar Milk Thistle photo

So, the positive effects of taking capsules:

Perhaps the first thing I noticed. About a week after the start of the procedure, my skin began to improve in the most miraculous way. My skin has never suffered from severe fat or acne, but it was a little sluggish, tired, there were dark circles under the eyes. All has disappeared, the skin has become perfect! Can you imagine? There is nothing to complain about ..
Hair became a little thicker and became smaller "cut off".

But still for me, Milk Thistle for me surpasses all other Badies in their actions.

He's really very effective! And has no pobochek! I highly recommend everyone to try it !! You will not regret the money spent. I recommend.
Bev  J W.
Prettyinink
This corrected my Liver enzymes from elevated and damaged liver to normal within 2 months and drinking water. It was very effective at helping the liver cleanse. Really affordable and have suggested it for some older family members with health issues too!
Maria C.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Is the benefits of milk thistle ?
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does this do for you? I keep seeing it stores when I go
Tabitha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is this good for?
Stephanie C.
Benefits? Should I take these at a young age?