BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. Sleep Aid*. Vegetarian Formula. Clinically Studied Ingredient. Smart Facts Occasional sleeplessness can affect anyone - young or old.  The National Institutes of Health recommends keeping a regular schedule of going to bed and waking ip at he same time every day, even on weekends, to help your body maintain a normal circdian rhythm.  However, due to life s demands this is not realistic for many people, which is why Melatonin is an excellent choice for those experiencing occasional sleeplessness and for those wanting to promote sound, quality sleep.* No artificial , color, flavor or sweetener. see more...

• Does anyone else have issues with certain brands that hel...3 Answers
Chakirah K.
Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep. I took these a few times now. They are very helpful sometimes. I just recently learned that they will not work effectively if you watch TV when you fall asleep. I love that it is natural and I got two bottles at CVS Pharmacy for $5.
Rhonda C.
I have a very hard time sleeping at night. I had a doctor tell me to get some Melatonin & take at night. Well, I did but they don't seem to help. I don't know if it's the milligram cause I only got the 5 milligram ones. I might try to get a higher milligram.
Melanie G.
My son is Autistic and if you know an Autistic child you know that they can go on as little as 30 minutes of sleep a night.His pediatrician suggested half a pill a night to help.It does wonders! He went from sleeping at the most 1 hour a night to a full 8-10 depending on if he had school.I never give him anything without trying it myself and it was just as effective on me a 35 yr old woman.One tip I can give is if you are using it consistently and all the sudden its not working anymore take a few nights off.Like any OTC you can build a tolerance.Before using with Autistic children please talk to your doctor.This was just my experience.Recommended dose for adults is 1- 5mg tablet at bedtime.
Rose G.
Sacramento , CA
This product has really helped me to get to sleep at night. It has been extremely hard for me to find something that works for me. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has trouble falling asleep at night.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Gives you some of the weirdest dreams and sometimes carries over into the next day. Useful for getting your sleep schedule back on track. Very affordable and lasts awhile. I’d advise biting them in half
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
My husband used Melatonin to help him sleep at night before I moved in. But I honestly don't understand the huge hype on this product. I sleep with an essential oil diffuser and I put lavender essential oil in it and it knocks me out asleep. It works 25 times faster than melatonin ever worked for me.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I'm writing this review at 2:12 am EST. I took the pill at 10:00 pm. Usually with other brands I am able to goto sleep with no issues. I have taken this brand for 5 nights now with no results. I paid roughly $5 at a Family Dollar which is a good price. Not sure if it's for me. I think could be great for others.
Tripti N.
Melatonin is naturally found in your body and helps you fall asleep. This is a natural product that is geared to do the same, however, I don't find this particular one to work for me. I've used other brands of melatonin and they've worked for the nights that I've used them. I'm not sure what's different about this one, but I was really hoping it would work. My other vitamins and minerals from this company are great!
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL
This stuff works just as well as those medicated sleep aids (zzzquil, Unisom, etc) but without the medication. This always works for me and I like how it's natural and is not habit forming.
Shannon G.
Crescent city, CA
I can't live without this product! I have such a hard time falling asleep and I know without out this product I would not get the rest I do without it!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else have issues with certain brands that help more so than others?