Sundown Naturals Melatonin 300mcg Tablets - 120 CT uploaded by Amy J.Sundown Naturals Melatonin 300mcg Tablets - 120 CT uploaded by Samantha P.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Sundown Naturals® Melatonin 300 mcg. Tablets.

Helps promote sleep*.

Vegetarian formula.

Dietary supplement. see more...

• How safe is this product to take while breastfeeding?1 Answers
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have mixed feelings on this - it does knock me out, yes...but only for several hours. About three hours later I will be wide awake. I also have very vivid nightmares when I take this. I use it sparingly during the times when I absolutely need sleep, otherwise my body becomes immune to it.
Lacy J.
I take these melatonin pills on a regular basis (which I know I shouldn’t). They work typically within 30 minutes and I tend to stay asleep throughout the night. I’m an incredibly light sleeper and these help me. Just like any sleep aid they do make you feel a little groggy in the morning.
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
I took this product for the first time and got a long overdue good nights sleep. Best part was that I didn't wake up feeling groggy like some other sleep aids do.
Kim W.
Cadott, WI
I have been using this for about 2 months now and it has worked wonderfully. I don't feel groggy in the morning and I fall asleep fast and stay asleep.
Lisa T.
I was advised to use this by my Dr. with my 4th child. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have recommended if it wasn't safe
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
Slow acting but very effective. I use them on nights when I'm feeling restless. Def get the job done
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
I use this on nights my brain just won't shut down and within a half hour I'm fast asleep!
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
How safe is this product to take while breastfeeding?