Sundown Naturals Melatonin 300mcg Tablets - 120 CT uploaded by Amy J.Sundown Naturals Melatonin 300mcg Tablets - 120 CT uploaded by Samantha P.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #96 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Sundown Naturals® Melatonin 300 mcg. Tablets.

Helps promote sleep*.

Vegetarian formula.

Dietary supplement. see more...

• How safe is this product to take while breastfeeding?1 Answers
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have mixed feelings on this - it does knock me out, yes...but only for several hours. About three hours later I will be wide awake. I also have very vivid nightmares when I take this. I use it sparingly during the times when I absolutely need sleep, otherwise my body becomes immune to it.
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
I took this product for the first time and got a long overdue good nights sleep. Best part was that I didn't wake up feeling groggy like some other sleep aids do.
Kim W.
Cadott, WI
I have been using this for about 2 months now and it has worked wonderfully. I don't feel groggy in the morning and I fall asleep fast and stay asleep.
Lisa T.
I was advised to use this by my Dr. with my 4th child. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have recommended if it wasn't safe
Ashley D.
Owingsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Slow acting but very effective. I use them on nights when I'm feeling restless. Def get the job done
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on nights my brain just won't shut down and within a half hour I'm fast asleep!
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
How safe is this product to take while breastfeeding?