BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Drug Free Sleep Aid* Maximum Strength Clinically Studied Ingredient Smart Facts: Occasional sleeplessness can affect anyone - young or old. The National Institutes of Health recommends keeping a regular schedule of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day, even on weekends, to help your body maintain a normal circadian rhythm. However, due to life s demands this is not realistic for many people, which is why melatonin is an excellent choice for those experiencing occasional sleeplessness and for those wanting to promote sound, quality sleep.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• is it okay to take more than directed? 4 Answers
  • I've been hearing from a few people that melatonin helps ...3 Answers
  • How soon before going to bed should you take this? Will i...4 Answers
Sundown Naturals Melatonin
  • "I often have a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep as you can see its 12:10AM and I'm writing reviews but this melatonin usually helps!" in 1 review
  • "They don't leave me groggy the next day and I don't have to take a handful to feel an effect " in 1 review
  • "I didn't feel overly tired, but it did relax me enough to help me fall asleep at night and feel less jittery during the day." in 1 review
  • "I can sometimes have trouble falling asleep or relaxing before bedtime." in 1 review
  • "i often have a hard time falling asleep, i cant take most over the counter sleep aids because they give me temporary case of restless leg syndrome and make me feel so groggy when i wake up." in 1 review
Mar M.
If you have trouble finding a deep and well rested sleep then I definitely recommend taking melatonin. I don't find that it actually helps me fall asleep but rather gives me a much deeper and relaxed sleep. If you struggle with randomly waking up in the middle of the night (I used to every night at 4AM) then this will help a lot and more than likely ensure a full nights rest.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take melatonin in addition to a medication with a sleeping aid in it because I have a lot of trouble falling asleep and sometimes staying asleep. I have noticed that I seem to definitely fall asleep faster now, and I stay asleep almost all night. I wake up in the morning feel rested and refreshed.
Maureen B.
Works well most of the time in conjunction with other healthy sleeping habits (like reduced caffiene past 4pm, no screens in bed, not hanging out on your bed during waking hours, etc). I have pretty severe insomnia, so i usually have to take 2. There are some nights it has little effect, but i'd imagine it would work better for someone without insomnia just trying to get better sleep.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
HAVE HEARD OF THIS SLEEP AID I JUST WONDER IF IT DOSE WHAT IT SAID I HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING AND I NEED SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP ME HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP AND BE ABLE TO BE READY FOR MORING WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S SAFE AND DOSE IT HELP YOU GET A GOOD NIGHT REST
Audrey K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been taking this and giving it to my husband at night so he'll sleep more soundly. He doesn't notice a difference, but I do in both our restlessness and speed of sleep. It helps! It's worth it.
Kori O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have had trouble falling asleep for quite a while now, I buy this product each time, and it is super effective. Doesn't leave me feeling tired in the morning, and helps me get to sleep when I need to. I don't wake up too much in the middle of the night, and if I do, it is only a few times and I am able to go right back to sleep.
Kayla M.
Fort Drum, NY
I love melatonin. I have taken Benadryl before and even half a Benadryl knocks me out and makes me feel miserable the next morning. Melatonin doesn't knock me on my butt, but it does help me falls asleep and relax. If I take one and my kids get up in the middle of the night I can still wake up with them and not feel dead. And the next morning I feel so refreshed not like I have a hangover.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love this product I've taken it since I was a kid to help with sleep due to other medical issues. I love that it gives you peace of mind knowing its all natural. It also works very well for me, but note that it does have different effects on different people I have a brother that had to take a higher dose for it to help him sleep. Also a very affordable price.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works great. I take it and usually fall asleep within the hour. It is nothing too crazy. It just helps lull you to sleep and not knock you out. As a mom I find this super important. The only thing I don't like is that I tend to have vivid dreams.
Inna G.
Brooklyn, NY
Seriously thank god for this product. When my work schedule changed I couldn't fall asleep at all and had to be up at 4am. I was exhausted. I was all out of options until I found this. It made me finally fall asleep and get a quality nights rest.
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista , CA
Does this work?
lauren s.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
What is the major difference between different brands of this product
Julie S.
How soon before going to bed should you take this? Will it make you drowsy throughout the day?
Jessie G.
Jamaica, NY
is it okay to take more than directed?
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
I've been hearing from a few people that melatonin helps make your hair grow? Does anyone know if there's truth to that or is it some crazy rumor?