BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Sundown Naturals® Liquid-Filled Calcium 1200 mg Softgels.

Plus vitamin D3 1000IU.

Promotes bone health*

May reduce the risk of osteoporosis**

Dietary supplement. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Nida Q.
Nida Q.
Fitspiration Expert
I love love love this brand!!!! It's awesome and must recommend it to everyone who is trying to take some vitamin C these soft gels are easy to swallow and makes easy for people who have a difficult time swallowing. It's worth buying and it's not that pricey either.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
Easy to swallow. No stomach upset. The liquid inside is easier to absorb than the calcium in hard tablets. I am allergic to dairy so this is my main source of calcium. I have been taking this for several years and still have 100% bone density. Thank you Sundown.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Affordable I get them at Walmart/Walgreens for about $7. Calcium is good for muscle contraction, strong bones, and nerve function. So I take these daily in the am with breakfast. Easy to swallow no after taste. Very satisfied with the quality of these vitamins.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I take calcium daily. I used to drink these huge pills which I hated until I came across these calcium pills. They are great. I can easily take one down every morning without a problem. I would recommend them to anyone looking in taking calcium.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX
LOVE THIS!!! I have searched for years trying to find a liquid filled calcium soft gel that didn't cause me to burp horribly and ever since I started using this I have noticed my bones feel so much stronger and my workouts have improved
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills , CA
The Schiff Calcium with vitamin D are the best way to go. Take a look at the label and how it's manufactured. In addition to calcium, look at vitamin D content. The extra few bucks for a better quality pill, like Schiff, is worth it
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
Great way to get them vitamins in!! I like how it's a soft gel ... you can find this at your local pharmacy such as cvs rite
aid and even wal mart ... not pricey at all and I would tell others to go out and purchase this item
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Sundown naturals vitamin brand is my choice when it comes to supplements. I buy them at Walgreen for the best selection and price.Trusted brands of vitamins are hard to find but Sundown takes all the work out of that.
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Calcium is vital and good for your bones as we all know i take it every once in a while I'm not gonna lie and say i take it frequently but yea its good to maintain your body healthy and i would recommend
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
I love these liquids! The liquid pills help the calcium get into my body quicker, which is great when I need a little extra in my muscle before a long work out, or to help replenish my muscles.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I used chewable calcium tablets when I was pregnant cause I had issues swallowing pills. Now that that's better I don't use a lot of calcium supplements. Should I get back into it?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
When should I start taking calcium?
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
Vitamins are always better to take than not take. If you don't have specific issues you can take an multi vitamin that includes calcium.