Sundown Naturals Liquid-Filled Calcium 1200mg Softgels - 60 CT

Sundown Naturals® Liquid-Filled Calcium 1200 mg Softgels.

Plus vitamin D3 1000IU.

Promotes bone health*

May reduce the risk of osteoporosis**

Dietary supplement. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen D.
If you need to take a calcium vitamin I recommend these. My grandfather loves taking these and are easy to chew with his dentures! We find them at Walmart and they are fairly cheap too! They also have an offbrand if you want a cheaper option.
Roxan M.
This product works good for me, as I don't drink milk,this is one of the best supplements to have,especially when you get older you need to take this for your joints...
Erica Q.
Affordable I get them at Walmart/Walgreens for about $7. Calcium is good for muscle contraction, strong bones, and nerve function. So I take these daily in the am with breakfast. Easy to swallow no after taste. Very satisfied with the quality of these vitamins.
Amanda R.
I take calcium daily. I used to drink these huge pills which I hated until I came across these calcium pills. They are great. I can easily take one down every morning without a problem. I would recommend them to anyone looking in taking calcium.
Michelle H.
Chino Hills, CA
The Schiff Calcium with vitamin D are the best way to go. Take a look at the label and how it's manufactured. In addition to calcium, look at vitamin D content. The extra few bucks for a better quality pill, like Schiff, is worth it
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
I have a few of these from couponing and I love it. Vitamin C has so many great benefits and it's almost impossible to take too much because the body gets rid of what it doesn't need. I've had no issues with this brand at all.
Jessica D.
I try to take my daily supplements of calcium due to the fact that I'm not a fan of dairy products and I feel this along with other vitamins are effective and I'm getting the nutrition my body needs. I highly recommend this brand, it's economical and works well.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Sundown naturals vitamin brand is my choice when it comes to supplements. I buy them at Walgreen for the best selection and price.Trusted brands of vitamins are hard to find but Sundown takes all the work out of that.
Melissa M.
I take this once a day with my Centrum Women's OAD pill, I don't drink a lot of milk (but I can consume cheese like no other) and I mean, this doesn't taste bad, it is a little big to swallow but it does the job
Travis H.
Harrison, AR
Calcium is a very important component of a healthy body and someone trying to watch calories or someone who cannot drink milk should really consider taking calcium with their daily vitamins and supplements.
Jennifer S.
I used chewable calcium tablets when I was pregnant cause I had issues swallowing pills. Now that that's better I don't use a lot of calcium supplements. Should I get back into it?
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
When should I start taking calcium?
Anissa G.
Vitamins are always better to take than not take. If you don't have specific issues you can take an multi vitamin that includes calcium.