Sundown Naturals L-Theanine Stress Formula, Capsules, 60 ea uploaded by Maggie O.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Supports a Calm, Relaxed Mood* With Calming Blend 2 Free of Wheat Gluten Smart Factsbr L-Theaning is the active natural phytochemical found in Japanese green tea. Sundown Naturals Stress Formula supports a calm relaxed mood* Traditional herbs lemon balm, lavender chamomile balance this unique formula. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• These look interesting. I suffer from bad anxiety and ins...1 Answers
  • I suffer from anxiety and I am wondering how many of thes...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maggie O.
FOREST PARK, IL
This stress formula contains L-Theanine and an herbal blend of chamomile, lemon balm, and lavender extract. The bottle has a nice flip top opening for easy access!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
This Stress Formula was very helpful when I was quitting smoking. It helps ease anxiety.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I suffer from anxiety and I am wondering how many of these I would need to take each day? I have never tried a natural supplement for anxiety before.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These look interesting. I suffer from bad anxiety and insomnia. Could these help?