Sundown Naturals L-Lysine uploaded by Rin Y.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement Promotes the Production of Collagen & Healthy Skin* Essential Amino Acid Coated for Easy Swallowing Smart Facts: Since it cannot be made by the body, Lysine is an indispensable amino acid.* Amino acids perform a variety of functions and form the basis for protein.* Lysine is also used for the production of collagen and tissue maintenance.* No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I prefer all my vitamins from Sundown Naturals branded because they are effective. I was recommended by my dentist to take these, twice a day for a cold sore that was tingling to ruin my life. However, three days later, it was gone!
Danielle C.
I used to get cold sores at least once a month and then a friend turned me on to Lysine. I take it everyday and I haven't gotten a cold sore since. I love it!!!
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this supplement daily to prevent cold sores and improve the collegan in my skin. This is a great vitamin to add to your routine.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Lysine is a great supplement to take daily yo prevent cold sores! I will do everything I can to prevent those horrible things!
Sofiah H.
Raleigh, NC
Love lysine! I Take one a day. It's great for the prevention of cold sores and it's all around good for your skin.
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sundown has cheap supplement. Don't know of their absorption rates but L~lysine is good for cold sores.