BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement New Improved Formula with Collagen/Gelatin 29 key ingredients including Antioxidants C & E plus Biotin 3000 mcg! Helps Promote: Healthy Hair* Vibrant Skin* Strong Nails* Smart Facts: Sundown s Hair, Skin and Nails Caplets provide a combination of nutrients including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Brittany R.
Began taking these in October of last year daily and stopped around December due to laziness. At the time, I cut all of my nails short and measured my hair at 12 inches after a heavy trim. My hair is now 16 inches in mid Feb.  I did notice a change in the strength of my nails, it is important to note that you will not see a true change in your nails until months later, as the old brittle nail has to grow out and be trimmed off before the new stronger nails will appear. As for my skin, no breakouts at all. For the record, I'd been drinking a lot of water daily so that did play a part in it. The product was only $5 on sale at my local CVS.  One side effect, I would find I'd no longer have hunger after taking these, they made me feel as if I hadn't skipped breakfast. I'd purchase again.
Mary Katherine S.
Decatur, AL
These vitamins are great. I have taken them for a couple of months and can tell the difference in my hair and nails. My nails and hair are both longer and stronger than before. I feel like this is a great product to try if you want longer stronger hair and nails.
Krsna S.
Product Def made my hair grow very quick around 3/4-1 inch a month. Seems to be Fuller and softer. Pill large size though, but small price to pay for pretty hair
Denise F.
If it weren't for these pills, I think that I would still be balding! Post-partum hair loss was difficult for me. These pills helped support healthy hair regrowth for me.
Laura C.
Belleville
Just started taking them a week ago! I have already been noticing results! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these vitamins! My nails, hair and skin all look amazing! My nails are longer and so is my hair
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
1,156 reviews
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Tasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Have anyone tried these before, if so are they a great product to purchase? Thank u!!
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
Did anyone have any side effects with these pills?
Missy J.
Gardner
I've been looking for a vitamin to help with my thinning hair... did anyone find your skin broke out with pimples?