Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels

by Sundown Naturals

Sundown® believes in clean nutrition and being transparent. That’s why you won’t find genetically modified ingredients, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or artificial flavors in ANY of our products.

Made with Pure Garlic.

What are the benefits of garlic vitamins?
Do you burp up a garlic taste?
Have anyone tried this? I’m curious how it works and if I can take it with my mulvitamin
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels!
Joelle S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Joelle S.
I received these in the Women’s Empowerment Box. I don’t know if I would have tried them otherwise. I had to look up the benefits of taking garlic…it’s great for immunity. They are easy to take and don’t have any side effects. I don’t know if I noticed anything else, but I traveled while taking these and didn’t get the usual bug I catch. So, if you’re looking for a garlic supplement, I would recommend these!
Jasmyn C.
Haltom City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Jasmyn C.
These have been an easy addition to my daily vitamins. I love that they’re odorless that helps it be an easy thing to take during the day time. I recommend adding these odorless garlic vitamins to your daily routine.
Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Rafaela S.
I totally love this supplement! I received it to try and I can’t be more happy with that. I don’t have anything bad to say about this product, met all my expectations. I’m totally satisfied and also recommend this product!
Samantha K.
Lanse, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Samantha K.
I received the Sundown odorless garlic supplements complimentary from Influenster. I haven't been taking them long enough to see any changes but I also didn't smell any odor. one bag thing is that if you have a hard time swallowing large pills, these are pretty big.
Amber C.
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Amber C.
I liked this product. I'm normally not a regular garlic supplement user, but this didn't bother me due to it being odorless. I liked that about it.
Alissa J.
South Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Alissa J.
I religiously take garlic supplements due to the health benefits. The downfall about taking garlic is the burps afterwards. Since I started these two weeks ago NO BURPS. Very satisfied and will purchase I’m the future.
Raven A.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Raven A.
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Raven A.
When I received this product, I was skeptical- I thought there was no way it could be odorless. I was wrong and pleasantly surprised. Absolutely no odor, no burping, no heartburn, etc that can often occur with regular garlic or garlic supplements. I have been taking two of these a day, nearly everyday for a few weeks now. Unfortunately, garlic is a product you don't typically SEE results from- but the benefits of garlic are many: cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, among many others. I have worked in multiple positions in the health care industry, including homeopathic and alternative medicine. I have done research on many companies, and was pleased when I looked into Sundown. I have since ordered a liquid Vitamin B from them and have noticed results just after 3 days. They are reputable and trustworthy and make quality natural products. I would highly recommend this company as a whole and the odorless garlic specifically for those who need it. PLEASE do your research with any product and talk with your pharmacist about any possible medication interactions. High doses of garlic most often interacts with birth control and cause the bc to be less effective; so PLEASE know what you are taking. Also please know these are gel caps, so they are not vegan; although they are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. Excellent company!
Kaley N.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Kaley N.
I was thrilled to receive the Sundown Non-GMO Odorless Garlic softgels! I haven't felt any different, but I take a lot of supplements, and you don't always feel or see a difference, that doesn't mean they're not working! Garlic has amazing health benefits; this was a great addition to the Women's Empowerment Box!
Susy M.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Susy M.
I received this product complementary from Influenster for review. I really have not seen any difference since using this product. I am not sure what’s more to say than that. I guess if you use it fir years maybe you’d be able to see something but as of now I feel the same.
Allyson L.
Prather, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels uploaded by Allyson L.
I was super surprised that these did not smell like garlic. No awkward garlicky burps and no weird stomach issues like most supplements I've taken. I took them twice a day with meals and feel great. Can't wait to see what long term circulation this helps with! I would buy them for sure! Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas M.
Freeport, IL
il y a 2 mois
Josephine T. il y a 2 mois
It helps lower cholesterol level and knowing that garlic is also a natural antioxidant.
Kayla S.
il y a 2 mois
Does anyone have the ingredients for the Sundown Naturals Garlic Odorless Softgels ? I received other vitamins and they did not work for me because the contained red pepper.
Rosanne C. il y a 2 mois