BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #5 in Folic Acid

Dietary Supplement. Supports Heart & Cardiovascular Health*. Essential B vitamin. 100 more free. Vegetarian formula. Smart Fact Folic Acid is an essential B Vitamin that supports heart health. * In addition, women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folic acid intake should not exceed 250% of the Daily Value . Laboratory Tested. see more...

Buy on Walmart
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
i used folic acid for the purpose for hair growth. folic acid is suppose to boost or improve the effect of biotin. it’s difficult to review products like this because there isn’t always a guarantee that vitamins for hair will work. i noticed hair growth over 4 months because i had a routine with products to treat and nourish my hair. and later i did take the folic acid with biotin. i noticed growth but couldn’t tell if this worked
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
This is a good product if you've skipped a day without eating your spinach, but I would recommend getting a B-Vitamin Complex container instead, as it includes your daily dosage of all the B vitamins instead of just one.
Kaelyn K.
Fullerton, CA
Never noticed a difference in my hair with this product but defiantly my nails. I wore acrylic for over three years and my nails were so thin short and brittle this helped with my healing process. Had to stop taking them because I found out they were the cause of my face breaking out
Sailly S.
I used this product for over some time and I did notice a significant difference in my hair skin and nails. My hair was fuller and healtheir and my nails grew a lot. My skin was softer and more hydrated. Good Product to use daily.
Diana B.
Start taking this one pill a day as my doctor recommended when I decided to conceive. 400 mcg in one capsule is recommended daily value for an adult. I woldn't recommend to take them without prior consultation with doctor.
Marissa b.
I've heard of great things things about taking Folic Acid. It helps with lots of things. I've been taking it for almost a year and it makes a big difference.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
These are great for your hair, skin and nails. I take it orally also crushing some in my conditioner and shampoo. It's a great and inexpensive brand
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this product it made my hair grow and made me feel strong it also kept my growing baby healthy folic acid is very important
nora v.
I love this! I notice my hair was healthier and my nails grew a lot more and even my skin was softer i recommend this product...
Andrea M.
Chula Vista, CA
Used this product for hair and nail growth. Great product and saw results within 2-3 weeks!
Siria S.
Pomona, CA
Can I take these instead of prenatal