Sundown Naturals Folic Acid uploaded by Mercedes L.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Vitamin Supplement Supports Heart & Cardiovascular Health* Smart Facts: Folic acid is an essential B Vitamin that supports heart health.* In addition, women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folic acid intake should not exceed 250% of the Daily Value . No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Krsna S.
What a deal! 3 packs of 100 tablets, with the current coupon ($1 off) that's less than a dollar per bottle. Sundown is a good brand and you can't go wrong with this deal!
Diana B.
I'm taking this pills everyday as my doctor recommended as soon as I got pregnant. 800 mcg in one capsule is recommended daily value for pregnant women. I woldn't recommend to take them without prior consultation with doctor.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I'm supposed to take these but I don't like them. I wish I liked them.......
Shaddai L.
I'm not pregnant but I have a massive hair loose, when I start with sundown naturals the change was inmediatly!! Try it with biotin, calcium and vitamin e