Sundown Naturals Flaxseed Oil - 1000 mg - 100 Softgels

Dietary Supplement Natural Source of Heart Healthy Nutrients* Made with Organic Flaxseed Oil with Natural Omega-3 Smart Facts: Our Flaxseed Oil is an edible oil derived from the seeds of the Flax Plant and is one of the best sources of the Omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linoleic acid available. Our Flaxseed Oil for softgels is dispensed and processed under a nitrogen blanket to safeguard it from oxygen exposure. In addition, the oil is dispensed under special yellow lights to protect against white light. Then our product is encased in an amber-colored gelatin shell to continue to protect the active elements from white light. This ensures that our Flaxseed Oil retains its integrity. Through a unique cold processing method, the flaxseeds are pressed at very cold temperatures and are processed without solvents. No artificial flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lac see more...

• What are the benefits of using this product ?2 Answers
  • Can I take these while breastfeeding?1 Answers
  • What are the benefits of taking these? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Courtney B.
I keep flaxseed in my daily diet because it has so many health benefits.. days where I don't use the actual seeds these are a good substitute. Soft gel are easy to swallow and the price is nice so I will continue to buy this product.
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Ok I love flaxseed oil but I also use it for my pets not only healthy for me but them also I find I cut the tips of the gel and squeeze it on their food they love it I find less shedding and healthy coats
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Ive use flax seeds and chia seeds its part of my nutrition but ive never heard of pills or softgels I'm guessing its the same but as in a vitamin i would try it in the future since flax seeds are good for many many health benefits
Nicole L.
Dayton, OH
Flaxseed is so good for you! I would prefer to grind up the flaxseed myself and add it to meals instead of taking a vitamin because honestly who likes taking vitamins?
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
A really good alternative to fish oil tablets. I like that these have no taste. Plus it's the best way for me to get in all my healthy fats since I don't eat the foods that contain the highest values.
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
Definitely a great alternative in general if you're not getting the certain foods you need also I hear flaxseed helps you grow breast which I highly doubt but this is a good product and good price
Elana G.
I love flaxseed oil. this is a very natural way to keep your bowel movements flowing. I noticed a huge change! I no longer had to struggle to go. flaxseed oil is also great for your heart!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I take this daily but you have to be careful with taking them at the same time as your other medication because it can cancel that med out and not work like it's supposed to.
Dri  P.
Highly recommend these to anyone's daily vitamin routine. They are so beneficial in several a ways. I take them for dry eyes, dry skin, heart health etc. so many great reasons to add these to your regime!
Jennifer F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is really good for your daily supplement intake. Make sure you are taking the correct amount. It is nice to have a capsule so you don't taste the oil too.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
What are the benefits of taking these?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What are the benefits of using this product ?
brisa s.
Can I take these while breastfeeding?
Melissa T.
Is it better to take flaxseed oil or eat actual flaxseed?