BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #7 in Fish Oil

Dietary Supplement. May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease**. Provides 360mg of Omega-3. Purified to eliminate Mercury, PCBs & Dioxins. Value size. Free of gluten & wheat. Smart Facts Omega-3 fatty acids are "good fats" which help to balance the "bad fats" in your diet. By helping to balance the bad fats in your diet, Omega-3s, such as EPA and DHA, play an important role in supporting the immune system, as well as helping to maintain circulatory and metabolic health.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar. see more...

• Do these make your breath smell fishy?3 Answers
  • I did some research and read that taking this can also he...1 Answers
  • I've heard mixed things about taking these but what are t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I started taking fish oil about a month ago and I honestly feel so good everyone is sick around me and I feel great more energized and more productive during the weekend even when I have had a long week at work
Rachel B.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product, my whole family takes them!Great product, keeps me energized and keeps me on omega and helps me lower my blood pressure !! . Every morning we take them and they way passed my expectations! YES VERY SATISFIED
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
These fish oil supplements are a great way to get your omega3's, especially if you don't have fish often. I take two daily. These are also great for dog's coats and they LOVE it. We usually puncture the tablet and squeeze it over their food and they gobble it down like they've never eaten in their lives. All in all, great product and great value!
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
Love it. I love fish oil and this brand is pretty good (no fish burp problem). I take more than the daily serving size because taking a higher dose has a noticeable effect of clearing up my skin.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
It's been proven to aid the body in weight loss, fertility, healthy pregnancy, healthy skin and increased energy. Most of the health benefits of fish oil are because it is one of natures' richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
Payal A.
Excellent way to get your omega 3's if you don't eat fish! I love this brand because it doesn't have any after taste to it. It also works well with my stomach as it doesn't cause burping. It will make you feel a lot more energized too! Take it everyday and feel great!
Melissa G.
Pomona, CA
My mom uses the fish oil once a day and she loves it but when we went to the vitamen store in the mall it was almost $15.00 so she didn't buy it about a month ago she found it at the 99cents store so she bought it and she said that she has been telling more energized and pumped up for the gym try to look in the 99 cents stores first because this stuff can get pricey
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
I usually take this in the morning before going to work out (if I'm going to do some lifting) it helps my bones & muscles "repair" from yesterday's workout & it also helps my muscles build up day by day
Megan D.
Lonoke, AR
I swear by these supplements. I have taken these daily for over 5 years now and love the glow that it gives my skin and the subtle shine it gives my hair. I've tried many other fish oil pills of different brands, but couldn't be more satisfied with this one. No fish burps and no acid-reflex!
Stephanie D.
Fellows, CA
I found through Google that fish oil pills help when you're having an allergic skin reaction to something, in my case I had welts from OXI clean fabric softener. Started taking these pills and they all went away without any scaring within a week!
Wilma F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are they easy to swallow?
Morganne J.
west valley city
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is fish oil health for you and is it a vitamin I don't really know
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD
Does it have a fishy taste?
Juliette O.
I always see fish oil everywhere and a lot of people talk about it but I have no idea what's it for, does anybody know?
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is fish oil used for?