Sundown Naturals Echinacea Whole Herb 400mg Capsules, 250-Count Bottle (Pack of 2)

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #1 in Echinacea

Herbal Supplement Natural Whole Herb Promotes Healthy Immune Function* Echinacea supports immune health and can be used any time of the year.* Echinacea is especially popular during times of seasonal change. Sundown s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What are the benefits from this? How often do you need t...6 Answers
  • Can any of you notice a shorter period of sickness, or bo...3 Answers
  • for what should I take this?1 Answers
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
I always get this out in the winter or when I am starting to feel sick!!! It is a must to help bounce back
Sarah M.
Prineville, OR
Great for inmune system support. I take these whenever I get sick and it definitely shortens my sicknesses
Stephanie T.
Cincinnati, OH
My family always makes sure to take echinacea when we are starting to feel sick to help kick it quicker.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I take two capsules in the morning with my daily supplements its good for hair, skin and nail health.
Katie Q.
This definitely helps fight my cold before it comes in full force.. I take this daily as a precaution
Carly E.
I always keep this in hand for cold and flu season. it's great when you travel to boost your immunity
camille D.
Herkimer, NY
Echinacea is a big hit in my house during the winter months to help prevent colds they are amazing!
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
When I feel sick or many people aroud me are sick, this is a good solution for your immune system.
Gina L.
Milton, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great supplement great for the skin and body! Helps us efficiently use the fuel in our bodies!
Kara F.
Love this brand of vitamins and supplements! and this is my go to when its cold and flu season!
Krystle D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this product help?
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Why would you need to take this supplement? I hear about it often.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
What does this product do?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are these good for?
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
What is this for ? how do you take it and for what