Sundown Naturals Echinacea Whole Herb 400mg Capsules, 250-Count Bottle (Pack of 2)

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #1 in Echinacea

Herbal Supplement Natural Whole Herb Promotes Healthy Immune Function* Echinacea supports immune health and can be used any time of the year.* Echinacea is especially popular during times of seasonal change. Sundown s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What are the benefits from this? How often do you need t...6 Answers
  • Can any of you notice a shorter period of sickness, or bo...3 Answers
  • for what should I take this?1 Answers
Janelle D.
Tomball, TX
Huge fan of echinacea over here! If you couple it with garlic and vitamin c you can knock a cold out so quick!! Highly recommended!
Wilma F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Good for cold season. I dink the herb tea as well. I found that if you take it from November through January then it works best.
Brianna S.
I take this regularly because I need a strong immune system to deal with hundreds of small germy children everyday! It's handy.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My mom swears by this stuff. Anytime she feels like she's getting sick she starts taking some of this & her symptoms go away.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
Bought these when me and my mom both were sick they helped us recover sooner and have many benefits for boosting immunity !
Drew K.
Fargo, ND
My moyher in law swears by these... me I'm still a bit skeptical. I've taken for a month or so with no noticeable benefits.
Kirstin H.
Echinacea is a great vitamin to take to boost immune support. Take it when you feel a cold coming on. It will work wonders.
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
The best vitamin to build up your immune system. Definitely helps fight off colds, I work with a lot of people and germs.
Cailyn E.
South Lyon, MI
My mom always makes me take it when I feel a cold coming on and if it doesn't stop it completely it at least shortens it.
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have been told to use this when I'm feeling a cold coming on, but honestly it's never helped me. I won't repurchase.
Krystle D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this product help?
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Why would you need to take this supplement? I hear about it often.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
What does this product do?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are these good for?
Zuly C.
What is this for ? how do you take it and for what