Sundown Naturals Echinacea Whole Herb 400mg Capsules, 250-Count Bottle (Pack of 2)

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #1 in Echinacea

Herbal Supplement Natural Whole Herb Promotes Healthy Immune Function* Echinacea supports immune health and can be used any time of the year.* Echinacea is especially popular during times of seasonal change. Sundown s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What are the benefits from this? How often do you need t...6 Answers
  • Can any of you notice a shorter period of sickness, or bo...3 Answers
  • for what should I take this?1 Answers
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
I take echinacea to give my immune system a natural boost. I stay pretty healthy as far as illness/cold/etc goes, but during those peak seasons (winter!) I take echinacea to ward off those seasonal colds that creep around every year.
Madison G.
A lot of the fruits which normally have this supplement aren't grown on my area so I supplement my diet with this. It's helps with muscle recovery and I can tell you I've had a lot of heavy gym sessions where I was thankful for this.
Morgan S.
Lexington Pk, MD
During competition prep, I took these when I would feel run down in order to ward off any sickness. When you are eating in a caloric deficit and pushing yourself so hard in the gym, it is easy for your immune system to go down. With the help of these, I successfully got through contest prep without a sniffle.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
These were very helpful when I had a terrible cold, sore throat and had lost my voice. I took these several times a day as a tea mixed it with sea salt and another oil. It helped me to heal quickly from my cold and sore throat. It's a must have in my household.
Kat S.
I love this product it's great for when you start to feel sick to just take a few capsules each day to prevent getting any of the side effects. Definitely met my expectations and left me overall satisfied with the product
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Great product part of a great brand! Echinacea helps keep up the immune system, and if you take a couple at the onset of a cold it will knock it out instantly. I always have us around the house, I also like tea that has it integrated.
MikaLynne C.
Hyattsville, MD
Echinacea is an awesome supplement for supporting the immune system. I have used the gelatin capsules from Sundown and they are as good as any other brand. I actually prefer the extract/tincture. I mix it in my Orange Juice for an extra immunity boost.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Echinacea will help your immune health. If you keep this in your cabinet and your start to feel ill pop a couple of these. They really work best if you take them daily in your routine.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
We use Echinacea a lot in our house, as soon as someone starts to feel a little bit sick they start taking it. It really helps knock out whatever they are fighting. It can be found at just about any drug store.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Used this last week while having had a cold for two weeks that just wouldn't go away. Started his and within a few days of supplementing, I swear I felt a million times better.
Krystle D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this product help?
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Why would you need to take this supplement? I hear about it often.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
What does this product do?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are these good for?
Zuly C.
What is this for ? how do you take it and for what