Sundown Naturals Echinacea Whole Herb 400mg Capsules, 250-Count Bottle (Pack of 2)

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #1 in Echinacea

Herbal Supplement Natural Whole Herb Promotes Healthy Immune Function* Echinacea supports immune health and can be used any time of the year.* Echinacea is especially popular during times of seasonal change. Sundown s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What are the benefits from this? How often do you need t...6 Answers
  • Can any of you notice a shorter period of sickness, or bo...3 Answers
  • for what should I take this?1 Answers
Andra N.
My mom first got me into taking this, and now I swear by it! I always take it during cold and flu season or when I feel myself feeling under the weather. I hardly ever get sick when I use this as well as my daily vitamins.
Lavender O.
A great supplement to use in order to keep your immunity strong. When you have a busy week full of stress take these to prevent illness and keep yourself healthy. Can also take at the beginning of a cold .
Anjhela E.
I have nature made Walmart use echinacea pills and they're so amazing. I make my husband take one whenever I get sick since I myself can not have the pills. It boosts his immune system and makes him immune to whatever sickness I have! These sure do come in handy. I recommend them!
Maya S.
I tell everyone who feels like a cold is on its way to take echinacea! It seriously works . Every time I feel sick I take these pills and I can tell it helps !
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Every time I feel a cold coming on or if I'm having any sinus issues I take a couple pills of this a day for a several days and I see noticeable improvement
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Not the best tasting capsules (I really taste the plastic capsule) but the echinacea is high quality. It's great for an immune boost in the cold months.
Melissa S.
Fort St, BC
Love this stuff. When feeling run down or you are starting to feel a cold coming on load up on this stuff!! Add some vitamin c and your set
Sarah F.
I love natural supplements rather than something from a lab. I take echinacea when I start feeling sick or when my immune system is shot.
raiza r.
puerto rico
These are great for everyone in my house except me i really don't know why they get mi sick like i use them and get a common cold.
Stephanie M.
This is a great tool to fight off a cold. It's relatively cheap and can be found at most big box stores and drug stores
Krystle D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this product help?
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Why would you need to take this supplement? I hear about it often.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
What does this product do?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are these good for?
LEAR18053 Diana D.
What effect is the result of these tablets? I do not know them