BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #1 in Echinacea

Herbal Supplement Natural Whole Herb Promotes Healthy Immune Function* Echinacea supports immune health and can be used any time of the year.* Echinacea is especially popular during times of seasonal change. Sundown s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What are the benefits from this? How often do you need t...6 Answers
  • Does it really help build immune and help from getting si...6 Answers
  • What's this help with?8 Answers
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My Mom swore by  Sundown Naturals Echinacea Whole Herb 400mg Capsules, 250-Count Bottle (Pack of 2) as I grew up. She told me that it would help boost my immune system so that I could stay healthy. My Mom was prone to getting sick very often so she started using it and she was able to cut down on the amount of times that she became ill. She had me taking them because I got sick a lot with about just about anything under the sun. I wouldn't say that it blocks ALL illness but you will be sick less often. Because of that it got 4 stars. If it blocked everything then it would have got 5 stars. It is easy to take and I would talk with others about it.
Sage D.
atlanta
Whenever I feel like I am getting sick I boost my intake of Echinacea through the use of supplements and hot tea. Echinacea helps boost immune function, which in-turn helps fight of colds and viruses. It truly does work for these purposes! I would recommend.
Jeana P.
Breckenridge
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an herbal supplement that I keep on hand at home always... We take this when we feel like were coming down with a cold or the flu and in a few days the sickness is gone!!!!
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
I keep this in stock for when I'm sick. It seriously helps. Take the recommended amount daily with orange juice, and you will see the difference soon. Follow it up with Echinacea tea if you really want to kick start your immune system.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My mother in law swears by this stuff. Any time i'm sick or have a cold she tells me to take some. I have to say that my personal feelings are that they aren't really the best. I never really feel any different after taking them.
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My dad always swore by this while growing up. Very effective. Would always take like 4 when he felt a cold coming on and then a few more the next day and kick the cold right out. I haven't personally tried them but have heard great things.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
I drink this every morning! Especially in the winter time. Prevents the cold and sickness. Natural based. I think it is a great product and very useful. You can take these pills even if you are on any other mediation. I would just double check if you are pregnant! Good Luck!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I highly recommend these for your medicine cabinet. They're not natural remedy and they help you fight colds and other sickness you may have they give you energy and boost your immune system. You can find these at walmart and almost any pharmacy.
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I love taking echinacea with vitamin C. The combination of the two helps keep sickness away especially around the office. This brand is pretty clean and not too expensive either. I really like their calcium too
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I'm vegetarian so keeping my immune system healthy is a must and these help tremendously. I don't get sick often and it helps control my eczema as well. It's a must have for anyone
Krystle D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How does this product help?
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Why would you need to take this supplement? I hear about it often.
Megan K.
Warminster, PA
What does this product do?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are these good for?
Carrie L.