Sundown Naturals Dietary Supplement Fish Oil 1000mg - 200 CT uploaded by Brii R.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Sundown Naturals® Fish Oil Dietary Supplement.
1000mg.
Naturally contains 300mg omega-3.
Promotes heart & circulatory health.
Purified to eliminate mercury, PCBs and dioxins.
200 softgels. see more...

Sundown Naturals Dietary Supplement Fish Oil 1000mg - 200 CT
  • "Vitamins are really important and I find this really good for you, I really get great results from it." in 1 review
Sara A.
I love these fish oil pills. Great for inflammation and fairly cheap for how many you get! The only downside to taking them is you can burp up a very fishy taste which is a bit unsettling but overall a great product for a great price that I would definitely recommend to others!
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
My parents make me drink one of these almost every single day. I suppose it's supposed to be good for you. Most of the fish oil supplements tend to have a fishy after taste but this one doesn't!! Major brownie points for that haha! It's pretty good
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
I wish this brand didn't contain gelatin in their products. Don't everyone is able to have gelatin. More companies should remove their gelatin. Who have some type of vegan brand!!! That would be great!!!
Amber K.
My doctor recommended these. They are affordable and easy to take. They aren't sticky and don't have that horrible fishy taste. I don't mind these at all and recommend anyone to try them. Glad I did!
kuku k.
Dad was looking somehow to reduce my cholesterol, and everybody is talking about Omega 3 benefits. He is glad to say that these capsules leave no fish taste on his mouth or breath. I recommend.
Mich C.
We take fish oil every day to lower our cholesterol and to promote healthy heart....I don't care for the aftertaste, and it does come up in burp or hiccup...but I power thru
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
This brand is the first fish oil I had tried taking. after a couple days I couldn't do it anymore because they made me burp and the taste was awful.
Nga R.
Research has shown that taking fish oil helps keep you healthy and happy! These are great and extremely affordable!
Tianna J.
I think that supplementing your diet can help your overall health when it is done right. This company consistently produces effective products, and I find that this supplement doesn't have a fishy taste.
Lauren M.
Draper, UT
This fish oil is the best. It's super affordable, and my joints feel so much better when taking these. I crossfit 6 days a week, and take fish oil every day to help my recovery. It far exceeded my expectations. I love this stuff and can't wait to buy more!
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Do these have a bad taste?
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
What are the benefits of taking these?
Teressa H.
Are these easy to take??
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Cual es lo beneficios y su resultado?
Ezgi K.
Toronto, Ontario
Are the gel capsules vegetarian?