Sundown Naturals Dietary Supplement Fish Oil 1000mg - 200 CT uploaded by Brii R.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Sundown Naturals® Fish Oil Dietary Supplement.
1000mg.
Naturally contains 300mg omega-3.
Promotes heart & circulatory health.
Purified to eliminate mercury, PCBs and dioxins.
200 softgels. see more...

Sundown Naturals Dietary Supplement Fish Oil 1000mg - 200 CT
  • "Vitamins are really important and I find this really good for you, I really get great results from it." in 1 review
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
This brand is super affordable and there's always deals for these. There's no fishy aftertaste to this so it's a +1 in my book! Size of the tablet is a little big for me though so it made it hard to swallow. Overall would recommend though because it's hard to find ones that don't have the fishy taste.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I really liked this brand of Fish Oil. They were affordable and on sale BOGO for a few weeks so I stocked up. They are easy to swallow and do not have that bad aftertaste. I would recommend to anyone taking this supplement to try this brand instead.
Tianna J.
I think that supplementing your diet can help your overall health when it is done right. This company consistently produces effective products, and I find that this supplement doesn't have a fishy taste.
Lauren M.
Draper, UT
This fish oil is the best. It's super affordable, and my joints feel so much better when taking these. I crossfit 6 days a week, and take fish oil every day to help my recovery. It far exceeded my expectations. I love this stuff and can't wait to buy more!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I'm vegetarian so I have to make sure I get the right fatty acids and protein and these make that so easy. The pills are easy to swallow and don't have a nasty taste. They'd inexpensive, but totally worth it. I love this brand
Brii R.
Villa Rica, GA
I use these for my Dog. It makes his coat really shinny and smooth. He loves them too!! So some days I use them as a treat. Not too expensive and you can find them at Walmart. I like them, seem to have less ingredients than some on the back too.
Sara A.
I love these fish oil pills. Great for inflammation and fairly cheap for how many you get! The only downside to taking them is you can burp up a very fishy taste which is a bit unsettling but overall a great product for a great price that I would definitely recommend to others!
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
My parents make me drink one of these almost every single day. I suppose it's supposed to be good for you. Most of the fish oil supplements tend to have a fishy after taste but this one doesn't!! Major brownie points for that haha! It's pretty good
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I used to have to take these to help control my triglyceride while on a medication that kept increasing it... It kind of helped when I took it, I just hate the smell and size of the tablet, it was so hard for me to swallow without gagging
Krsna S.
This is the only fish oil supplement I have found that does not cause the dreaded "fish burps." Additionally, there is little to no fishy odor when the bottle is opened which I can only assume comes from more careful processing and packing
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Do these have a bad taste?
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
What are the benefits of taking these?
Teressa H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Are these easy to take??
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Cual es lo beneficios y su resultado?
Ezgi K.
Toronto, Ontario
Are the gel capsules vegetarian?