2 colors available

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Sundown Naturals® Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg. Tablets.

Natural orange flavor.

With natural rose hips.

Vegetarian formula.

Vitamin supplement. see more...

• Does anyone else use these?Yes! I do! It makes my skin he... 4 Answers
Jena P.
Jena P.
Barnstable, MA
When I was young I used to always ask for two of these because they tasted like candy. As an adult I still enjoy taking my vitamin c vitamins.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
Sundown makes some of the best chewable vitamins I've tried. Pretty decent flavor, not too chalky. The rosehips are a great vitamin C source, and I appreciate them being vegetarian!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I recently purchased this as I was not feeling well and wanted to get a boost of Vitamin C. It really helped and I continued taking it. Make sure to take with a meal.
Shawnee D.
Shawnee D.
Muskegon, MI
Just purchased these last week! So far so good! Feeling like I took a step in the right direction ! It's the good stuff ! This brand has quite a lot of other supplements and I would definitely recommend this product to some of my peers !
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
They taste terrible but I've been taking them for 2 years and have seen a huge change in number of times I get sick.... it's gone down!! I'm a teacher and will literally try anything to stay healthy for the school year.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Take them daily to help getting simple colds and to keep my immune system in check
Jen M.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
These are my go to when it's flu/cold season. I work in a school so I am always taking these to help boost my immune system. I have noticed I don't really get sick when taking these continuously.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a bottle of these vitamins on my desk at work. They are affordable and effective. I always purchase this brand.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Sundown Naturals Chewable Vitamin C 500mg Tablets are so convenient. All ages can take them because their chewable. They don't taste bad and Sundown is a name you can trust.
Beth B.
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
I take these daily especially in the cold seasons. I started using these about two years ago and since then have noticed a significant decrease in sickness. The flavor is great too!
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Does anyone else use these?