BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Sundown Naturals® Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg. Tablets.

Natural orange flavor.

With natural rose hips.

Vegetarian formula.

Vitamin supplement. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
Sundown makes some of the best chewable vitamins I've tried. Pretty decent flavor, not too chalky. The rosehips are a great vitamin C source, and I appreciate them being vegetarian!
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They taste terrible but I've been taking them for 2 years and have seen a huge change in number of times I get sick.... it's gone down!! I'm a teacher and will literally try anything to stay healthy for the school year.
Shawnee D.
Muskegon, MI
Just purchased these last week! So far so good! Feeling like I took a step in the right direction ! It's the good stuff ! This brand has quite a lot of other supplements and I would definitely recommend this product to some of my peers !
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently purchased this as I was not feeling well and wanted to get a boost of Vitamin C. It really helped and I continued taking it. Make sure to take with a meal.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
These are my go to when it's flu/cold season. I work in a school so I am always taking these to help boost my immune system. I have noticed I don't really get sick when taking these continuously.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
These are really great for when you need a boost of vitamin c. They taste really good, and I always take them when I have a cold and they seem to help me kick it a little quicker.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Sundown Naturals Chewable Vitamin C 500mg Tablets are so convenient. All ages can take them because their chewable. They don't taste bad and Sundown is a name you can trust.
Beth B.
East Lansing, MI
I take these daily especially in the cold seasons. I started using these about two years ago and since then have noticed a significant decrease in sickness. The flavor is great too!
Jena P.
Hull , MA
When I was young I used to always ask for two of these because they tasted like candy. As an adult I still enjoy taking my vitamin c vitamins.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a bottle of these vitamins on my desk at work. They are affordable and effective. I always purchase this brand.
Kathryn O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use these?