Sundown Naturals Chewable Acidophilus with Bifidus

by Sundown Naturals

Dietary Supplement Helps Relieve Occasional Constipation, Gas & Bloating* Naturally Promotes Regularity, Digestive, Intestinal and Immune Health* 1 Billion Active Cultures per wafer** Natural Strawberry Flavor Goodness of Yogurt in a Wafer Vegetarian Formula Smart Facts: Acidophilus is a friendly probiotic naturally found in the intestinal tract. Acidophilus helps promote healthy functioning of the intestinal system and maintains a favorable balance of intestinal bacteria.* It also supports a positive environment for the absorption of nutrients, and supports healthy immune function.* Intestinal microflora imbalance may lead to digestive irregularities such as occasional constipation, gas and bloating. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not b

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Chewable Acidophilus with Bifidus!
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've heard great things about taking these probiotics, but didn't notice a change when taking them personally.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Sundown Naturals Chewable Acidophilus with Bifidus uploaded by Danielle W.
These chewable acidophilus wafers taste very good and are effective. I don't take 3 a day like the bottle says to because then it makes me have to go to the bathroom. My whole family uses it so I have my initials on my bottle.

Looking for your answer?