BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #25 in Calcium

Dietary Supplement Readily Absorbed Easy To Swallow Smart Facts: Sundown Naturals Calcium helps the heart and cardiovascular system by promoting healthy blood and assisting with the transmission of nerve impulses.* It helps build and maintain the health of the bones and teeth, and is essential for proper muscle function.* Vitamin D3 helps the body absorb Calcium and supports a healthy immune system.* No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really great product and it really works. Definitely recommend them for weight loss.
Matt U.
These taste so good! I almost want to snack on them. Keep them away from the kids
Isla A.
Casablanca
My name is chaymaa Reviewer in instagrame our website can be viewed at the following link .

We just came across your product,  and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of your product i would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my followers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.

If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.