Sundown Naturals Calcium uploaded by Christina R.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Dietary Supplement High Potency Formula Promotes Bone Health & Nerve Function* Vegetarian Formula Smart Facts: Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones.* The body also uses Calcium for proper muscle contraction and nerve function - and obtains this Calcium mainly from the bones.* Calcium and Magnesium play essential roles in maintaining bone mineralization.* Zinc is essential for cell division and growth.* No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
Great supplement.  I started taking calcium and Vitamin D supplements when I was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency but soon switched to this supplement in addition to a separate Vitamin D supplement.  I'm not too sure if it is because of the switch, but I have noticed that my skin looks so much healthier and clearer (my acne scars are fading) and my hair is growing thicker, and my nails are growing a lot faster.  The bottle comes with 100 tablets and you take 3 a day
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I started taking this calcium, magnesium, and zinc supplement during my second trimester of pregnancy and on my leg cramps went away! I highly recommend if you are pregnant and want to relieve night leg cramps.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Great, healthy supply of vitamins. I love these.. I have been taking these for quite a while and they truly help.