Sundown Naturals Biotin uploaded by Ammra M.Sundown Naturals Biotin uploaded by Jeraiah P.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #19 in Biotin

Dietary Supplement Promotes Carbohydrate, Fat & Energy Metabolism* High Potency Smart Facts: Biotin supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy use.* Sundown Naturals High Potency Biotin is designed to provide ample amounts of this essential nutrient to maximize its benefits.* So no matter what type of healthy eating plan you follow, Sundown Naturals High Potency Biotin is an excellent choice for nutritional support.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this make your skin break out because I have used 2 other br...4 Answers
  • Does this product really work? I have been using it for a while a...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marissa H.
Ithaca, NY
I have been taking biotin for over a year now. I am taking it in hopes my hair will grow but I have only noticed it in my nails. I still take it everyday, I just don't like the chalky texture of it.
Alexandra W.
I love these Gummies so much !! These Gummies have met my expectations are so tasty. They Have helped my hair grow drastically as well as my nails and also helped my skin out too. Purchased at Walmart for a very good price. They are very natural and taste so good. I highly recommend.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I cannot say enough about this product. It's a great company and good quality supplement. I take biotin everyday to help with my hair and nails and you can tell the difference after taking this for one week!
Jeraiah P.
Brookeville, MD
This product has changed my life like never before Sundown Naturals Biotin has made my hair and nails grow, so much that when i put on my Wet n Wild MegaLength Mascara my brother thought that i was wearing faux lashes when i was not.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Biotin is now a regular part of my diet and general beauty routine! I love the potency of this pill and I definitely notice an increase growth in my nails and hair. I try to do a bottle of this every once and a while (and then I go back to my beloved biotin gummies) just so I do not over do it. It should be mentioned that with this product you will grow more hair everywhere (legs, baby hairs, ect.). You will see results fast!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A must have! This is a amazing supplement for a list of things and this brand is very effective and economical. It has definitely met my expectations. Note... Vitamins take time and must be taken everyday. One a day, I recommend to take them in the morning. Some vitamins take 3-6 months to really show results. This brand is amazing.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
Taking these to get my hair to grow quicker. If it's growing any quicker than normal I can't tell. Obviously I knew it wouldn't be over night however I've been taking them for well over a month and haven't seen more than an inch which is pretty normal for me
Katrina H.
Dixon, MO
Biotin is great for hair growth and strengthening nails. Sundown Naturals is a great brand and they aren't too pricey. I believe this brand is easiest accessible at Walmart. I have tried the Hair, Skin, and Nails from this brand, as well. It's great!
Tanisha M.
Tallahassee , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These pills work great. They do exactly what they are suppose to do. Hair does grow EVERYWHERE though. You can most likely start seeing results within a week if you take them everyday. Be careful of the mg intake though. DRINK PLENTLY OF WATER ALSO or you will break out horribly.
Krsna S.
I purchased this as a recommendation from my hair stylist when my hair started thinning due to stress. It works great! Within a couple months she noticed my hair had grown faster and gotten thicker. :)
Sadiann J.
Does this make your skin break out because I have used 2 other brands and they made me break out really bad ?
Marcella M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work? I have been using it for a while and I can tell a difference on my nails but not anything else.