Dietary Supplement Promotes Carbohydrate, Fat & Energy Metabolism* High Potency Smart Facts: Biotin supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy use.* Sundown Naturals High Potency Biotin is designed to provide ample amounts of this essential nutrient to maximize its benefits.* So no matter what type of healthy eating plan you follow, Sundown Naturals High Potency Biotin is an excellent choice for nutritional support.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Does this make your skin break out because I have used 2 other brands and they made me break out really bad ?
Does this product really work? I have been using it for a while and I can tell a difference on my nails but not anything else.
Start your review of Sundown Naturals Biotin!
Sevierville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product but haven't really noticed anything different with my hair. Just my nails. I would recommend this product to anyone! Love it!
Ankeny, IA
This stuff works great! I take is daily and have seen a difference in my hair length. Also, My skin is now glowing and feels softer.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE BIOTIN. It helps keep my skin smooth and my hair soft and my nail beds strong. It's s small pill and easy to take. Recommend!
I experienced acne for the first few weeks as my skin was clearing m, however I did see results in my hair and nails!
Salisbury, MD
This stuff is amazing! I have seen a difference in my hair length. My skin is now glowing and my skin is also softer.
Mount Juliet, TN
Biotin is so great for your hair. This I probably my favorite brand because it's cheap, but has a great quality
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this!!! My hair, nails, skin, everything gets better and better using this!!!
Al Ahmedi Governorate , Mangaf
Sundown Naturals Biotin uploaded by Ammra M.
High potency Biotin is great for nails and hair as well as skin. It makes your nails stronger and hair thicker and longer. It’s quiet affordable compared to other brands. I got this from Results in kuwait for KD6.750 (60capsules) great results 👍🏻 (within 5months) 3months of regular consumption*
After 3 moths of using this product the final results were better than I thought, I got healthy hair and long nails using this product. If you're suffering for hair lost or your hair doesn't grows then you should try this natural supplement and get better hair, skin and nails.
ajax, Ontario
Biotin is great but it does give you acne! you get the benefit of your hair and nails which is great but if you don't want acne, I wouldn't suggest using it!!!!!!!!