Sundown Naturals B-12 Gummies Dietary Supplement, 1500mcg, 90 count uploaded by Wendee C.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
SUNDOWN NATURALS B12 500MCG GUMMIES were sent to me for free by Pinchme to test and review. The sample was enough for one serving. It was extremely enjoyable. I forgot I was eating a vitamin. There was a pleasant flavor with a clean finish. No nasty after taste or upset tummy once eaten. The gummies were not sticky or upset any dental work. I need to take vitamins daily and for years have been deficient. This was the most enjoyable experience taking B12 vitamins I have ever had. No stained teeth, upset tummy pr bad after taste. This is great and i have told my family how much I really liked taking them. It does not feel like a chore consuming this product. Thanks so much Pinchme for sending me this product that I NOW will purchase  in the future.
Brooke H.
Mifflintown , PA
The best tasting vitamins out there! When my Dr told me I needed B12, I dreaded another pill. I found these & was exciting. Chocolate & Coffee is the perfect blend. They taste great & give me the energy I was lacking.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I did not think that I would like these gummies, but I was surprised at the pleasant taste. They did not leave a after taste like sone of the other gummies I have tried.