BY SUNDOWN NATURALS #22 in Vinegar

Dietary Supplement Natural Benefits Popular Ingredient for Dieters Vegetarian Formula Smart Facts Apple Cider Vinegar tablets are popular with fitness enthusiasts and those following healthy eating plans. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. see more...

• Is this to detox as drinking it? I've been drinking apple...1 Answers
  • What is the dosage for these?1 Answers
  • To these give you any sort of acid reflux or aftertaste o...3 Answers
Sundown Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar
  • "As a bonus, I feel like my immunity has been built up, I've hardly been sick since I've started taking these!" in 1 review
Latishe A.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I bought these tablets at my local health food store as an additive to diet because I heard that Apple cider vinegar was really good for you but drinking it is gross and in the process with the regular diet and exercise and taking these I was able to lose 10 pounds in two weeks
Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
These pills work just as well as more expensive brands and have just the same effect. The serving size is 2-6 pills per day. I would advice only taking two. These pills are a great alternative to drinking a liquid form.
Christine C.
As I'm well aware many use apple cider supplements for dieting, they are great on many levels. If you have any acid reflux condition..yes exercise helps burn off the stress that causes it..but the apple cider vinegar cuts right through it. I was taking a teaspoon of the vinegar itself until I found these. Great natural product!
Claire N.
Camarillo, California
These have helped me in pretty much every area of my life. They reduce my sugar cravings, therefore, I eat healtheir. They make it easier to maintain a stable, constant body weight. It also makes me feel better in general; more focused and more energetic. I absolutely love it.
Alex M.
Id be interested in trying these. I drink a tablespoon a day mixed with honey and grapefruit juice in the mornings and it helped me some, but was miserable to drink. if these work, id much rather take a pill. this is my go-to brand for any vitamins or supplements
Caroline's S.
Fort Worth, TX
These have worked wonders for my overall digestive health. As a bonus, I feel like my immunity has been built up, I've hardly been sick since I've started taking these!
Aera K.
I usually take this or when I'm feeling courageous, I take the liquid natural form! It's super healthy for you and there are so many benefits which is aweseome :)
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
have the same effect as the liquid form, the serving size is 2-6 pills per day. I would advice only taking two. These pills are a great alternative to drinking a liquid form.
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Someone recommended Apple cider vinegar but it taste horrible. Love this alternative and my skin looks so mcm shinier since I started taking them.
Stephanie D.
A friend recommended this to me, and I can't be without these now. It really does make a big difference in what you crave and eat.
Sherry R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there any aftertaste that comes later?
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried so hard to drink the Bragg's routinely but just can't stand the taste. Do these really work just as we'll?
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
To these give you any sort of acid reflux or aftertaste of vinegar?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
What are the health benefits of taking this supplement?
Ashley N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a reasonable price compared to other brands?