Sundown Naturals 5-HTP Dietary Supplement Capsules uploaded by April M.

BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Supplement your daily nutritional needs with the sundown naturals 5-htp. Its main ingredient is 5-hydroxytryptophan, which helps your brain produce serotonin. This nutrition supplement is fast acting. It's free of artificial sweeteners, flavors and colors. The sundown naturals supplement is also free of dairy, lactose, gluten and wheat. Available in packs of 30 capsules. Ages 18 and up. see more...

April M.
Valley Stream, NY
I have been taking this as a replacement to medication (Zoloft) for some time now. I find it helpful and fast acting. It's hard to tell if it's this or also just my bettering circumstances in my life that are helping but I think it's both so I'm keeping up with it in my supplement routine. I recommend it, especially if you are self healing as opposed to seeing a psychiatrist. Sundown Naturals 5-HTP Dietary Supplement Capsules
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love taking this stuff. It calms my mind. I always take it at bed time to allow myself to relax and it gives me a good nights rest. It's definitely something to give a try if you have anxiety ! Works awesome!
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
These are great! I also use them at night and it really helps me to relax after a long day.
Morgan g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried this and many other suppliments but this is no good. It's actually mood altering
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2