BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Features Promotes healthy cell functioning Vegetarian formula Free of gluten, wheat, dairy and lactose see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
As a former weight lifter it is crucial to take potassium if you aren’t eating it on a daily basis. I learned the hard way, after my lifting session I was getting tired and had goosebumps on my arms. Didn’t go away.  Persisted for two hours and then my head started spinning, my hands crippled and locked. I was blacking our but thank fully my friend is an rn and she assisted me through it till I was taken to the hospital. My body was going into shock and i was immediately hooked on medicine. It was an awful experience that I wouldn’t want to ever have again. These helped a lot after i was recovering.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great source of potassium, with a quick and easy way to get the dose you need. You can notice the results within just a few days after taking them. Most of all they are very affordable.
Tammy R.
It's an excellent product and very affordable. I was having trouble with getting cramps in my legs and this product took them away when combined with calcium and magnesium.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
As we all know girls are more prone to potassium defieciencys! I absolutely loved this! I have noticed a huge change in my body since taking these
TaSheka S.
Why not just eat a banana