BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Green Tea Extract - Capsules. Standardized. Superior antioxidant protection. Consumption of green tea has been associated with maintaining well-being in many cultures. Sundown standardized extract guarantees the potency of Green Tea's protective constituents. Green Tea helps promote healthy gastrointestinal tract (stomach, small intestine, pancreas, and colon) and lungs. Sundown's Green Tea Extract provides potent antioxidant protection and health-enhancing properties. It contains polyphenols which protect cells by destroying free radicals that can cause premature aging. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease). see more...

Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Just spend your money on actual green tea, and enjoy your antioxidants that way. While on this product I did not experience any weight gain, or see any changes in my body, energy level, or physical feeling. I feel much better after just drinking tea. Not worth the cost, which can be a little expensive for very little to no actual results. Do not buy expecting weight loss, at least from my experience. no harmful side effects for me though.
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
Green tea extract will help give you energy if you pair it with a healthy diet as well as some exercise. its more of an aid to a healthy lifestyle
Dara C.
Sparta, TN
This works as well as any other supplement: it requires you to have a healthy diet and to exercise, but it will help.
denise r.
I loved using this once I started my diet and exercising gave me energy to keep going. I truly recommend it.
Kristin M.
Wheeling, WV
This works, as long as you keep on your diet and do work out at least 2x a week. I lost 10 lbs in a month.