BY SUNDOWN NATURALS

Natural. 3 mg Garlic Oil. Benefits: Sundown's Natural Garlic Oil promotes healthy cardiovascular function and general well-being. It helps maintain healthy circulation and digestion. Each cold-pressed softgel provides 3mg of pure garlic oil, the equivalen see more...

Rosemith M.
Great support for heart and circulatory health also is good as an natural antibiotic. of course is always better the real garlic but for those who don't like the garlic it self or don't have easy access to it at certain moments this is a great alternative :)
Janelle W.
I take these every other day. I love them, no crazy after taste and they are nice and small which helps me to get them down easier.
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Garlic is good for you heart,to help keep your blood clean,good for your hair as well.I take it along with my othere vitamins.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
There are so many benifits from eating garlis and if you don't like the taste of garlic i recommend these pills
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just recently found out how good garlic is for you. I just started adding it to my daily vitamin list!!
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
This is a great product for its use. I myself eat a lot of garlic for the health benefits instead.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is good if you don't really like the taste of garlic but want to enjoy some of its benefits.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Not bad, I rather cook with garlic everyday which i do…so this is a nice alternative
cristina c.
No garlic tatse
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do you get that nasty taste in your mouth and why do you take this for?