Sundown B-complex Vitamins Sundown Naturals Vitamin B Super Maxi Complex Caplets uploaded by Denise C.

BY SUNDOWN B-COMPLEX VITAMINS

Stay healthy and fit using sundown naturals super b maxi complex caplets. They have a vegetable formula and b vitamins that help promote a healthy nerve function, cardiovascular system, energy metabolism, brain function, cell growth, blood and more. The pack contains 200 caplets. Free of gluten, lactose, sugar, dairy, soy and yeast. Ages 18 and up. see more...

Denise C.
08816
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sundown is a very good company I highly recommend this vitamin usually gives me a lot of energy and I really recommend it and you get your daily dose of vitamins as well
Janell C.
Cliffwood, NJ
I would guess i could say it works pretty well. i did not have any major side effects except for the fact that it made my urine extremely bright, almost like a highlighter. But, besides that, everything was fine/
Chrystal K.
Mountain Brk, AL
I could not get through my day unless I have my B Complex! It helps my mind to stay focused during long work days. The only side effects is bright yellow urine and a racing heart beat. But other than that I am good
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
I love all of the Sundown vitamins! Usually I buy off bran vitamins to save money, but I got these when they were on sale and I won't go back to any other ones! They are cost efficient too.