BY SUNDESA

Blender Bottle specifically designed to hold up to 45 oz of your favorite protein shake, recovery drink, etc. CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT - Integrated with the StayOpen(tm) flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym 100% LEAK PROOF - The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry WORRY FREE- Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle(r) brand shaker cups areand always have beenBPA and Phthalate free see more...

Hannah B.
Church Hill , TN
I love my blender bottle. I use it for my slim fast in the morning with almond milk before I go to work or school! It mixes it perfect and don't leave clumps...it is also super easy to clean. I would recommend this to my friends.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my fave! I have a pink and purple one! The lids stay on tight and I take mine everywhere. I like the ball that comes inside it. It helps mixing anything up like protein powder! I recommend these. They are cheap and affordable I think
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
I love my blender bottles! I have five or six now because my boyfriend is also constantly stealing them. I use them in the AM for my protein shake, and then at the gym for pre and post workout. They're super durable too!