BY SUNDESA

Stainless steel BlenderBall. 20-ounce capacity. GripperBars make it easy to hold. Embossed ounce and milliliter markings. StayOpen Flip Cap. Dishwasher safe. Large drink / pour spout. Secure screw-on lid. Fits in most car drink holders. Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients see more...

• Does it come with a wire whisk ball? 6 Answers
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I love using this blender bottle for my morning thrive lifestyle protein shake. It has the right amount of of ounces to use and is perfect for on the go and morning use. It also stores wonderfully with it being smaller than the others.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Utica , MI
Love these, always felt odd using a large blender bottle just for a pre workout. The smaller size is great for my gym bag. Lots of colors to pick from.
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love my blender bottle so small an convent to use ! Great for on the go any easy to store once your done using
M D.
M D.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this and their variations for years now. For mixing protein drinks, pre-workouts, during workouts or just water, it blends everything consistently. Make sure you wash them after use, some proteins will leave smells attached. Easy enough to clean, again if done earlier rather then later. They are pretty durable, strong plastic, but will break on the right circumstance. Highly recommend.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Lots of colors to choose from we have a purple and a blue one. These minis are great for drinking water at the gym and a small does of protein as well. We usually use them for our shakes or for hydration at the gym just because we do not drink a whol 28oz of water while at the gym. We got ours on amazon with prime in a bundle deal and love them!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love mine. The portion of my shake isn't enough for the large blender bottle so this is perfect. It's small enough to put in my purse. It mixes well. I also carry a water bottle so this makes it easy to have both. I would recommend it!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really do like the standard blender bottle, but this one is a little small for me. I like to make a large protein shake post-workout to hold me over until I can prepare food.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I love my Blender Bottle! It works well for mixing and I take the ball out and use it as a resizable water bottle as well!
Corin M.
Corin M.
Blender bottles are perfect for mixing together a power and a liquid. I like to make protein shakes and this size of bottle is perfect.
Vaniesha H.
Vaniesha H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Very travel friendly. Great for taking your protein shakes on the go versus the bigger cup.
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
Does it come with a wire whisk ball?