BY SUNDESA

Stainless steel BlenderBall. 20-ounce capacity. GripperBars make it easy to hold. Embossed ounce and milliliter markings. StayOpen Flip Cap. Dishwasher safe. Large drink / pour spout. Secure screw-on lid. Fits in most car drink holders. Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients see more...

Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite size for a blender bottle! They’re perfect for on the run and fit in a cup holder and my backpack. They mix my protein, preworkout and post workout well. I love the colors it comes in and it does a great job without much effort!
M D.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this and their variations for years now. For mixing protein drinks, pre-workouts, during workouts or just water, it blends everything consistently. Make sure you wash them after use, some proteins will leave smells attached. Easy enough to clean, again if done earlier rather then later. They are pretty durable, strong plastic, but will break on the right circumstance. Highly recommend.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lots of colors to choose from we have a purple and a blue one. These minis are great for drinking water at the gym and a small does of protein as well. We usually use them for our shakes or for hydration at the gym just because we do not drink a whol 28oz of water while at the gym. We got ours on amazon with prime in a bundle deal and love them!
Jamie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love mine. The portion of my shake isn't enough for the large blender bottle so this is perfect. It's small enough to put in my purse. It mixes well. I also carry a water bottle so this makes it easy to have both. I would recommend it!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I love using this blender bottle for my morning thrive lifestyle protein shake. It has the right amount of of ounces to use and is perfect for on the go and morning use. It also stores wonderfully with it being smaller than the others.
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
These blender bottles are inexpensive and do the job when you are wanting to make a shake for your meal during the day or for breakfast! The shaker inside breaks up the powder to make it so you are not drinking globs of powder when it should be mixed into your liquid !
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Bottle And cap are good quality but its all about the blender ball great product. Had bottles in the past with plastic strainers next to lid which added more to clean. Mixing is so much better and quicker with the blender ball. Quick to mix and easier to clean.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really do like the standard blender bottle, but this one is a little small for me. I like to make a large protein shake post-workout to hold me over until I can prepare food.
Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
We have two of these! Perfect for protein and meal replacement! The wire whisk ball that comes with the bottle cuts through powder and liquid for smooth mixing! Recommended for protein drinkers like me!
Kim R.
Hagerstown, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE the mini blender bottle. Perfect size for preworkout and smaller supplement mixes. The blender mixes even thick protein well. I have a ton of them and won't buy any other type!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does it come with a wire whisk ball?