Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesSundesa
Sundesa, BlenderBottle, Classic With Loop, Cyan, 20 oz

Sundesa, BlenderBottle, Classic With Loop, Cyan, 20 oz

by Sundesa

Patent-Pending Carrying Loop. Ergonomic Flip Cap and Spout. BlenderBall Whisk Inside. Leak-Proof Guarantee. Wide Mouth Makes it Easy to Add Ingredients. StayOpen Flip Cap Won't Close on Your Nose. GripperBars Make it Easy to Hold. Embossed Ounce and Milliliter Markings. Fits in Most Car Drink Holders. BPA and Phthalate Free

Shipping Weight: 0.85 lbs

Package Quantity: 20 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sundesa, BlenderBottle, Classic With Loop, Cyan, 20 oz!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!

Looking for your answer?