Sundesa BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Pink uploaded by Katharine P.Sundesa BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Pink uploaded by Josie W.

BY SUNDESA

Brilee R.
gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the blender bottle that I Currently have, it is this brand but it is blue. I really want to get the pink one. And I would for sure recommend these bottles to anyone whether it be for protein shakes or just fruit infused water.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love my pink blender bottle. I just got it yesterday at vitamin world for only ten dollars. Mixed up my protein drink super quick ! I would definitely recommend !
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've had my two blender bottles for around five years now, and they're just as good as the day I bought them. I've used my bottles for a variety of liquids -- smoothies, homemade fruit kefir, dressings, and plain old water when I had no other clean water bottles.

The bottles wash cleanly in my dishwasher regardless of what was inside. And I've had no issues with smells lasting beyond the wash.

For about a year I brought my smoothie to work with me each morning, and the blender ball was ideal for remixing a settled smoothie. These bottles have held up amazingly through lots of travel.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, WA
I use my blender bottle every morning , I use it for my protein , almond milk , & peanut butter morning breakfast shake ! Mixes everything up perfectly .
Josie W.
Holland, MI
My blender bottle goes everywhere with me. I normally drink my pre-workout, post workout and protein shakes in this bottle. I have about 6 of them.
Alicia M.
Devils Lake, ND
I have two of these and I love them! They're great in the dishwasher and they come in a ton of cute colors! I use them for just about everything!
Alyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this bottle. It's great for shakes, smoothies, mixing salad dressing, making eggs, etc. I think the possibilities are endless!
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
The way this top snaps closed is like non other. You can tell it is closed and does bot leak so you can really shakeup your products
Carina M.
Great size bottle. I really like how it blends my protein shakes in the morning. Also it feels so secure when u close it.
Rachael i.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good bottle and it is a good size. It is expensive for what it really is (bottle with a ball inside of it)
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Is the shaker hard to wash??