Sundesa Blender Bottle - White uploaded by Stacy S.

BY SUNDESA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT - Integrated with the StayOpen(tm) flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym. 100% LEAK PROOF - The Classics screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring snap of the flip cap, youre ready to roll. WORRY FREE- Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle(r) brand shaker cups areand always have beenBPA and Phthalate free. see more...

Review (1)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!