Sundesa Blender Bottle - Green uploaded by Stacy S.

BY SUNDESA

Blender Bottle Features & Benefits: Stainless steel Blender Ball will mix the ingredients more thoroughly and easily GripperBars(tm) make it easy to hold StayOpen(tm) flip cap won't close while using 28-ounce capacity Embossed with ounces and milliliter markings Easy to clean - dishwasher safe Large drink/pour spout Secure screw-on lid Wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients Fits most car drink holders No batteries needed What makes it so unique? Gourmet cooks have relied on the wire whisk for hundreds of years to mix and blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency. The patented Blender Ball moves freely throughout the bottle as you shake it, mixing the thickest of drinks with ease. Simply add you ingredients - shake and drink (or pour)! see more...

Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This is my first blender bottle purchase. I like it so far, definitely easier to mix protein shakes than a regular water bottle. I do have to wait for my shakes to settle and become less clumpy after shaking so it's not perfect at it's job but it's definitely worth the money.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't use mine for protein shakes but I love to use mine to take water or smoothies on the go. Easy to clean, affordable, and closes fully with no leaking. It's extremely durable, good for everyday use.
Nicole E.
Poulsbo, WA
I love blenders. This one is well made and never spills out the top. I bring it with me to work, the gym, and any trips I take.