Sundesa Blender Bottle - Assorted Color uploaded by Stacy S.Sundesa Blender Bottle - Assorted Color uploaded by Sahira R.

BY SUNDESA

CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT - Integrated with the StayOpen flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym. 100% LEAK PROOF - The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring "snap" of the flip cap, you're ready to roll. WORRY FREE- Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle brand shaker cups areand always have beenBPA and Phthalate free. see more...

• I am all about making smoothies, but I always use my bulky blende...2 Answers
Danni J.
Danni J.
Dallas, GA
Ok, who would think a bottle so simple would help you get into better shape. All you need is some almond milk, and your whey protein powder and give it a good shake! And then drink. And they're at Walmart for like 5-8 dollars. You can't beat that!
Christa M.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
I love my blender bottle. I use it all the time for all types of beverages not just protein shakes. I love using it to keep track of my water intake. It can withstand everything I throw at it including being dropped multiple times.
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
I love my blender bottle! The whisk ball in it ensures that everything is well mixed! It makes it so easy to have healthy drinks on the go!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Mooresville, NC
Love my blender bottle! Easy to take on the go and no worries of it leaking! They are available in all sorts of cute colors!
M D.
M D.
Hammond, LA
I have been using this and their variations for years now. For mixing protein drinks, pre-workouts, during workouts or just water, it blends everything consistently. Make sure you wash them after use, some proteins will leave smells attached. Easy enough to clean, again if done earlier rather then later. They are pretty durable, strong plastic, but will break on the right circumstance. Highly recommend.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
These are perfect for shaking up drinks like Advocare or Beachbody supplements, but I find they're perfect for carrying around water all day, too! These are more durable than many of the clear plastic bottles which crack and break. I can drop and otherwise abuse this with no problems! And the colors are great, too! I prefer the full size just for ease of drinking enough water.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
One of the best bottles for mixing things up! I use it every day to mix up my protein after working out and also use it to mix homemade dressings. The ball inside is so much better than a topper that sits under the lid to mix your drink up. I have purchased many colors of this Blender Bottle and love them!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
These are the only blender bottles I will use! Maybe I'm too selective, but other versions are not the same. I love finding these at TJ Maxx and Marshalls because they usually have cute colors that make me want to drink protein and make more smoothies. These are perfect!!!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
I love using this, not only for protein shakes but for my daily water! For some reason I drink more water when in this cup. Anyone else? Anyways I love these cups/bottle.
Alie H.
Alie H.
Love them bottles! I use them for everything, not just protien shakes! They are very convienent for on the go travel!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I am all about making smoothies, but I always use my bulky blender. (I need to invest in a smaller one) However, I see many people using these. How do they compare? And do these change the consistency of the shake? Are they easy to use?