Add a Photo

By SUNDESA
CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT - Integrated with the StayOpen flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym. 100% LEAK PROOF - The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring "snap" of the flip cap, you're ready to roll. WORRY FREE- Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle brand shaker cups areand always have beenBPA and Phthalate free.
Photos (2)
Danni J.
Danni J.
Dallas, GA

Ok, who would think a bottle so simple would help you get into better shape. All you need is some almond milk, and your whey protein powder and give it a good shake! And then drink. And they're at Walmart for like 5-8 dollars. You can't beat that!
Christa M.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA

I love my blender bottle. I use it all the time for all types of beverages not just protein shakes. I love using it to keep track of my water intake. It can withstand everything I throw at it including being dropped multiple times.
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR

I love my blender bottle! The whisk ball in it ensures that everything is well mixed! It makes it so easy to have healthy drinks on the go!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Mooresville, NC

Love my blender bottle! Easy to take on the go and no worries of it leaking! They are available in all sorts of cute colors!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Lakeland, FL

These are awesome!!! I love taking this to the gym with me because I can drink water during my workout and add my protein in afterwards. Makes for a quick protein drink :) Easy to clean, price point is great! No complaints :)
Alie H.
Alie H.

Love them bottles! I use them for everything, not just protien shakes! They are very convienent for on the go travel!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Radcliff, Ky

I love my blender! No leaks, I take it to work and head straight to the gym without worry of it spilling.
Erika and Lydia P.
Erika and Lydia P.
Rochester, NY

My favorite shaker bottle to date! I tried a few others but this one is my favorite. I can match it to my gym-wear or my outfit during the day. It never leaks and the bottles with the finger loop on the top make it easy to carry! I found mine for cheaper than retail price at TJMaxx for $5 šŸ’•
matthew c.
matthew c.

I love my bottle over my other one. While I do not have a colored one. Mine is clear and it has a additional container on the Bottle that can be unscrewed . I found it at Walmart and it was kinda cheap in my opinion! I use mine daily and I have no complaints!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Pensacola, FL

I love my blender bottles! The wire ball that is included helps break up any protein or supplement clumps. You can find blender bottles at Wal Mart or any GNC/health store for under $10. The lids perfectly seal to prevent any spills or leaks from shaking your bottle. I would definitely recommend a blender bottle for any situation!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I am all about making smoothies, but I always use my bulky blender. (I need to invest in a smaller one) However, I see many people using these. How do they compare? And do these change the consistency of the shake? Are they easy to use?

Join Now