Add a Photo

By SUNDESA
CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT - Integrated with the StayOpen flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym. 100% LEAK PROOF - The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring "snap" of the flip cap, you're ready to roll. WORRY FREE- Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle brand shaker cups areand always have beenBPA and Phthalate free.
Photos (2)
Danni J.
Danni J.
Dallas, GA
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
Ok, who would think a bottle so simple would help you get into better shape. All you need is some almond milk, and your whey protein powder and give it a good shake! And then drink. And they're at Walmart for like 5-8 dollars. You can't beat that!
Christa M.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
I love my blender bottle. I use it all the time for all types of beverages not just protein shakes. I love using it to keep track of my water intake. It can withstand everything I throw at it including being dropped multiple times.
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
I love my blender bottle! The whisk ball in it ensures that everything is well mixed! It makes it so easy to have healthy drinks on the go!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Mooresville, NC
Love my blender bottle! Easy to take on the go and no worries of it leaking! They are available in all sorts of cute colors!
M D.
M D.
May 10, 2017, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
I have been using this and their variations for years now. For mixing protein drinks, pre-workouts, during workouts or just water, it blends everything consistently. Make sure you wash them after use, some proteins will leave smells attached. Easy enough to clean, again if done earlier rather then later. They are pretty durable, strong plastic, but will break on the right circumstance. Highly recommend.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
June 27, 2017, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
These are perfect for shaking up drinks like Advocare or Beachbody supplements, but I find they're perfect for carrying around water all day, too! These are more durable than many of the clear plastic bottles which crack and break. I can drop and otherwise abuse this with no problems! And the colors are great, too! I prefer the full size just for ease of drinking enough water.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
These are awesome!!! I love taking this to the gym with me because I can drink water during my workout and add my protein in afterwards. Makes for a quick protein drink :) Easy to clean, price point is great! No complaints :)
Erika and Lydia P.
Erika and Lydia P.
Rochester, NY
Nov. 19, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
My favorite shaker bottle to date! I tried a few others but this one is my favorite. I can match it to my gym-wear or my outfit during the day. It never leaks and the bottles with the finger loop on the top make it easy to carry! I found mine for cheaper than retail price at TJMaxx for $5 💕
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Radcliff, KY
I love my blender! No leaks, I take it to work and head straight to the gym without worry of it spilling.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Jan. 8, 2017, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Blender Bottle - Assorted Color
I have the pink, my best friend has the teal, we love these. they work great for any powdered drink mix and really do the job. I plan To buy more soon.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I am all about making smoothies, but I always use my bulky blender. (I need to invest in a smaller one) However, I see many people using these. How do they compare? And do these change the consistency of the shake? Are they easy to use?