Sundesa Blender Bottle - Assorted Color uploaded by Stacy S.Sundesa Blender Bottle - Assorted Color uploaded by Sahira R.

BY SUNDESA

CLIP IT, LOOP IT, HANG IT - Integrated with the StayOpen flip cap, the adjustable carry loop lets you hold more when your hands are full and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym. 100% LEAK PROOF - The Classic's screw-on lid and secure flip cap keep your gym bag and car seat dry. With a snug twist of the lid and the assuring "snap" of the flip cap, you're ready to roll. WORRY FREE- Made from only the highest-quality materials, BlenderBottle brand shaker cups areand always have beenBPA and Phthalate free. see more...

• I am all about making smoothies, but I always use my bulky blende...2 Answers
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
One of the best bottles for mixing things up! I use it every day to mix up my protein after working out and also use it to mix homemade dressings. The ball inside is so much better than a topper that sits under the lid to mix your drink up. I have purchased many colors of this Blender Bottle and love them!
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
I love using this, not only for protein shakes but for my daily water! For some reason I drink more water when in this cup. Anyone else? Anyways I love these cups/bottle.
M D.
Hammond, LA
I have been using this and their variations for years now. For mixing protein drinks, pre-workouts, during workouts or just water, it blends everything consistently. Make sure you wash them after use, some proteins will leave smells attached. Easy enough to clean, again if done earlier rather then later. They are pretty durable, strong plastic, but will break on the right circumstance. Highly recommend.
Brittany H.
Pensacola, FL
I love my blender bottles! The wire ball that is included helps break up any protein or supplement clumps. You can find blender bottles at Wal Mart or any GNC/health store for under $10. The lids perfectly seal to prevent any spills or leaks from shaking your bottle. I would definitely recommend a blender bottle for any situation!
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
These are perfect for shaking up drinks like Advocare or Beachbody supplements, but I find they're perfect for carrying around water all day, too! These are more durable than many of the clear plastic bottles which crack and break. I can drop and otherwise abuse this with no problems! And the colors are great, too! I prefer the full size just for ease of drinking enough water.
matthew c.
I love my bottle over my other one. While I do not have a colored one. Mine is clear and it has a additional container on the Bottle that can be unscrewed . I found it at Walmart and it was kinda cheap in my opinion! I use mine daily and I have no complaints!
Danni J.
Dallas, GA
Ok, who would think a bottle so simple would help you get into better shape. All you need is some almond milk, and your whey protein powder and give it a good shake! And then drink. And they're at Walmart for like 5-8 dollars. You can't beat that!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
These are the only blender bottles I will use! Maybe I'm too selective, but other versions are not the same. I love finding these at TJ Maxx and Marshalls because they usually have cute colors that make me want to drink protein and make more smoothies. These are perfect!!!
Erika and Lydia P.
Rochester, NY
My favorite shaker bottle to date! I tried a few others but this one is my favorite. I can match it to my gym-wear or my outfit during the day. It never leaks and the bottles with the finger loop on the top make it easy to carry! I found mine for cheaper than retail price at TJMaxx for $5 đź’•
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
I love my blender bottle. I use it all the time for all types of beverages not just protein shakes. I love using it to keep track of my water intake. It can withstand everything I throw at it including being dropped multiple times.
Alyssa W.
I am all about making smoothies, but I always use my bulky blender. (I need to invest in a smaller one) However, I see many people using these. How do they compare? And do these change the consistency of the shake? Are they easy to use?