BY SUNDESA

* Blender bottle * Portable mixer * Durable * Won't leak * No more clumps * 28 oz. see more...

Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Love blender bottles! Other than there being so many color options, these bottles are very affordable and durable. I've had mine for quite a while now and the lid still works perfectly. Not only do I take it with me to the gym, I also take it to work with water. Love it.
Jillian Z.
Love these for numerous reasons! Great for my protein shakes, easy to clean, great size, and reasonably priced. Also, doesn't leave a plastic aftertaste especially after drinking water in it like other water bottles usually would.
M D.
Scituate, MA
I have been using this and their variations for years now. For mixing protein drinks, pre-workouts, during workouts or just water, it blends everything consistently. Make sure you wash them after use, some proteins will leave smells attached. Easy enough to clean, again if done earlier rather then later. They are pretty durable, strong plastic, but will break on the right circumstance. Highly recommend.
Carman A.
Kings Mountain, NC
Blender bottles are really beneficial for my boyfriend and I we use them on a daily basis. For our protein, smoothies, pre-workout, water, and it just makes life so much more simple for our busy lifestyle. I really recommend this product.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
The first one I got was for free and I love love it! I use it everyday before and after a workout with my powders. It dissolves extremely well. It is affordable and it's just overall an amazing product!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
I got this cup a few years ago along with some protein powder. It comes with a metal ball so when you shake the bottle the powder doesn't clump up. It works great its my favorite cup shake or not haha.
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
I love these blender bottles. They are perfect for mixing up my protein drink in the morning. I then use it for a water bottle for the rest of the day. It's definitely a daily staple in my life!
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
I love my blender bottle. I use it as a water bottle and for my protein shakes, Gatorade, preworkout, smoothies, etc. I love that the mouth is wide enough to get get smoothies out of while I feel like the detachable lid allows me to thoroughly clean it.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
These shaker cups work great and are sold at an affordable price. I use mine at least 5-6 times a week. The only Con was that my pre-work out was red and stained my cup. But I am all about function over fashion.
Mirita M.
Springfield
It blended my protein shake so well. It's a great little gift for someone who's athletic and goes to the gym, also good for smoothie blends even the sweet ones! I would definitely recommend this to my sister!