Sunday River Ski Resort uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SUNDAY RIVER SKI RESORT

Sunday River Ski Resort
  • "This ski area is one of the best in the east coast and total different atmosphere compared to other ski areas." in 5 reviews
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
This is the best ski resort on the east coast. It has a such a beautiful and rustic feel with amazing trails and great staff. I recommend this for any level of winner sport participant from beginner to expert. I can't wait to go back again! If you can make it up there, jump on the chance.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Being a snowboarder coming from the west coast where the slopes are a lot different, Sunday River has earned it's reputation as one of the best mountains in the east coast. I've actually done some mountain biking there in the summer and you can count me in for both seasons!
Aimee S.
This is definitely a fun place to spend with family or friends! It is a little bit pricey but it is very fun! I have been here a lot growing up and I have brought in my kids here and I am overall satisfied with this place! My only complaint is that it is pretty pricey
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Globetrotter Expert
I came to Sunday river with a few friends for a fun filled weekend of snowboarding--I had such a great time, the amenities were great and the trailed were perfect!
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Never been but would love to go and ski I heard it fun all the coffee and hot chocolate you want
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert
I recommend this place to anyone. It's amazing and a great place to stay! Everyone needs to go
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Great fun place to stay when going for a vacation. Huge resort and lots of things to
Francesca P.
Peabody, MA
Sunday River is my favorite ski resort.  From the lodging and dining options to the variety of slopes, I have nothing but positive experiences. Their customer service was great.  I have participated in both their learn to ski and learn to snowboard programs and both were wonderful. Highly recommend!
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
I live in Maine and love the skiing all over! Sunday River is one of my favorites due to the size of the ski area. With multiple peaks to choose from, there is a seemingly endless supply of trails to ski/board. Another benefit of multiple peaks is that even though there may be a large amount of people at the resort that day, it doesn't seem to affect the lift lines and terrain parks as much as smaller resorts.

I have also stayed at the resort for vacations in the past. I LOVED staying here. I wish I could remember where we stayed because it was amazing, but it was so long ago since we stayed there.

If you don't know your way around the mountains, make sure you keep a map in your jacket pocket! It's VERY easy to start on one mountain and by the end of your run finish a few mountains over from where you started. It's all part of the experience, and if you happen to forget your map, there are lift attendants and ski patrol that can help direct you back to your starting point!!
Elizabeth H.
Durham, NH
This is a really good east coast ski place. There are 8 mountains and a variety of trails. Once you get off the main trails they are not crowded and you can board or ski with out little kids bombing around. Good place no matter if you are just learning or experienced. I learned how to ski with the three day lesson combo and it was awesome. After the three days I decided I wanted to board instead and took more lessons. At the end of the day there are some really fun bars around also!!
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert
What is the best time of year to visit this resort? (Keeping in mind weather and price).
Davi D.
Southampton, PA
Where is this place located?
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
How many times have you gone?
Taylor P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Where is this place located? I love to ski and snowboard and I am always up for a new place.
Joanna S.