BY SUNDAY RILEY #8 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Devhan L.
Camden, TN
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This smells awful! I can’t get past the smell. I don’t think it really did anything for my skin either. If you can get past the smell maybe it would do some good. I wouldn’t not buy again.
Stacey G.
I sometimes switch between this and Luna depending on how my skin is behaving. If I have a few breakouts I'll use U.F.O. The smell takes a bit to get used to but it's fine after a while.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
At my age of 36 having acne is a huge bummer. I've learned that it can be a fungus feeding on my bad bad diet. The space race set and the UFO oil contain Antifungals. Huuuuuuuuuge help.
Ashley T.
gilbert
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this before bed every night and my face feels so amazing in the morning it’s not as dry as it use to be I can finally say I have normal to dry skin. It’s great. I would recommend.
Sharleen T.
1,662 reviews
I wish you could just as a demo or sample the smell just kind of kind of stinky to be honest but the product is very great but I haven't purchased a full bottle because it is super expensive
Amanda W.
San Jose
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This is a nice facial oil that absorbs well into my skin, but I don’t think I will re-purchase because I didn’t see a ton of results with this. I do have acne prone skin and I don’t think it helped with acne at all.
Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great for those with acne prone skin like I have. It smells wonderful and doesn’t irritate the skin. Just three drops is enough and the bottle will last for your months!
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
LOVE!!! I already used 3 bottles!!
I think my pimples are less when. I put this one at night and sometimes even before I put makeup on. Little goes long way. The dropper works very well
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
Idk if this did anything for me. It’s expensive and I used it all... i wouldn’t repurchase because I don’t think it did anything but idk maybe if you have bad acne it will be good but for me ehh?
Hannah Y.
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I wanted to love UFO, but after long term use it didn’t help my congested skin very much. While larger breakouts subsided to some degree, my nose and jawline remained super congested.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?