BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Alice O.
Oakland, CA
This oil smells a bit strong (personally I like it, but I know others don’t), but it really helps with acne. I use a drop mixed into my foundation during the day and a few drops on my face at night.
Michela V.
Bourbonnais, IL
I have oily and acne prone skin so I was very tentative to try an acne oil. But I couldn’t be happier!! My skin is so balanced now! Not only is it breakout free, but my t zone doesn’t get as oily throughout the day when I use this!
Elizabeth
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Not only does it smell good it also does a good job of getting rid of breakouts. It’s worth the money because of the results you see after using it for some time. I use it before going to bed and wake up with my skin feeling great.
Hillary E.
Lima, OH
I bu this product frequently. I couldn’t imagine not using it after my skincare routine in the morning. I think it helps with my acne majorly. I haven’t seen much improvement with my blackheads but they aren’t getting worse either.
Emily W.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
Sunday Riley UFO Oil is my go to! I apply this every night before bed and wake up with a new face. It clears my pores and gets rid of my acne. It’s pricey but it works. I’ve never had results like this before! I love Sunday Riley!
Lex B.
Super potent, I could only use it once a week. My skin is really sensitive, so this was pretty intense, but if your skin is more oily, this would probably work perfectly.
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
This is super pricey but worth it in my opinion. I bought the smaller bottle and it will last me a long time. It is super effective on my blackheads and congestion on my skin. I love the scent too.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Madison C.
Berlin, MD
when I say I have never found a product to clear my acne as fast as this product I have never!! this is amazing and I don’t know how everyone doesn’t have it even the sample size lasts sooooo long
Julia E.
Northfield, NJ
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I've been using UFO oil for a few weeks now and have noticed a lot of my white heads disappearing. I am pleasantly surprised with how fast I am noticing that this product is working. I would recommend it to others
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.