BY SUNDAY RILEY #8 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Nia B.
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I found this oil to be interesting. I’ve never seen salicylic acid in an oil before. When I used it everyday, my skin broke out more (maybe it was “purging”). I use it less regularly now and probably won’t repurchase again.
IRAM S.
Smells like cloves, but the second u put it on your face u can notice a different! I apply it after my night routine before bed and wake up with soft, fresh and even skin. Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
Denise G.
Wilmington , CA
This stuff is like magic for anyone with problems due to oil/acne. I’ve always had trouble controlling oil and breakouts but after trying this, those problems are a thing of the past. I love pairing this with the Martian toner!
Haley 🐰.
I’ve been using this product for 2 years now and though I’m not consistent, it’s the only thing I own to take away the bumpy texture on my forehead within a couple of days. I have had acne for years and have tried nearly everything and I keep coming back to this.
Ana R.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
HONEY! This is from another planet. It’s so good! My face was noticeably happy after using this. It’s zapped some zits and my face was glowing in the morning. I didn’t believe a friend who recommended this but she was right!
Maggie S.
This is a HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT- after using this product consistently for 3 weeks, my breakouts are clear, my skin looks hydrated and fresh, and the texture of my skin has never looked better. I LOVE this product & i have super oily acne-prone skin
Bri C.
I have very oily skin and usually oils are out of the question for me. This oil is so different. The texture being one and the clarifying properties it has. When my skin is breaking out this is the best thing for me to use.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
So good! It drys down super quickly and feels great on the skin. Totally cleared up my skin which has been a huge struggle and this has really helped. Really expensive but this size bottle will probably last you a lifetime
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this oil so much. I received a trial size from sephora and I really want to purchase the full size. I used it a few nights a week before bed and it felt hydrating but also helped to fight my acne. I would recommend.
Yashomati M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a life saver! I have always suffered from acne and finally found something that works. It is definitely fading my existing scars and i haven’t seen many bumps since I started using this! I will keep on buying this!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?