BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Shikha S.
Alpharetta
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz, SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I love this oil. Perfect for oily combinations skin because it helps with all the problems like scaring and heals the congested pores. It purged my congested pores and my skin looks very smooth now. Basically works with textured skin.
GRACE O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Clear up acne over night!! For bigger pimples, it brings down size, irritation and redness over night. Amazing, my go to. Great for acne prone skin. I would only use it at night as it can get heavy for day time and leave shine behind.
Sabreen M.
Roswell
This oil definitely aid in preventing breakouts and getting rid of acne.  Although this oil is pricey, a little goes a long way.  I would recommend purchasing if you have small, occasional breakouts.  I don't know how effective this would be for cystic acne.
Olga B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This is the best product ever! My acne cleared up, my skin feels softer and looks more even. I love the smell of it too! And the bottle lasts a long time. Unlike other oils it absorbs quick and doesn’t leave your skin greasy. Love it!
Lainey K.
Pittsburgh
I didn't see an improvement on the amount of acne I had however when I used this, most of my zits went away faster than usual. It has a very strong musky scent that I'm not fond of but it diminished after about 10 minutes on the skin.
Leocean C.
Cedar Rapids
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I liked the idea of this oil of it being used for acne type skin. Well I didn’t like the smell it was very sting and not pleasant. Also while trying this for about a month the only thing I noticed was how much I broke out more from this oil. I would not repurchase this oil.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
This facial oil is amaze balls! Unlike most salicylic acid treatments this oil does not leave my face feeling dry at all! This oil sinks into the skin quickly and doesn’t leave an oily film. This oil is great for blemish prone skin!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Fiona R.
Box Elder, SD
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I am hoping to get this product for Christmas this year. It’s great and does an exceptional job. It is a little pricey, but the bottle actually goes a long way. I typically get it from Sephora and would definitely purchase it again!
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
This stung a bit and dried out my skin. I prefer the liquid toner/serum version However, this could be a fantastic choice for an acne-prone teen looking to supplement prescribed acne treatment and/or seeking a natural treatment option.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.