BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Seriously. Don’t get turned off by the price (or the smell). This oil has completely cleared up my skin almost as if I were using a prescription from the Dermatologist. I’m so excited to try more product by Sunday Riley!
Callie B.
Mobile, AL
This oil changed my life.
This is one of the key skincare items I will never be without. It has helped keep my hormonal acne under control and has sped up the healing process for scars. Such a great, pure product from a fantastic company!
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
This oil really changed the game for me when it comes to my skincare routine. I love using it especially when I’m having trouble with acne, it cleared my skin with about two weeks of using it and I haven’t been able to put it down since then.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
I love this face oil. It’s works great for my problem skin. It smells a little weird but it works great. It’s not super oily, it absorbs into the skin nicely. Only reason it’s doesn’t get five stars is because it’s HELLA expensive. But you get what u pay for!
Alicia T.
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I love the packaging of this oil. I love the scent. I don’t really like that it is green. It was great at first, but then I felt like it stopped working. Not really worth the price for me. I feel like I can find similar products cheaper.
asiya S.
KY
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
A solid choice for a clarifying face oil that helps combat pore congestion. Another great product from Sunday Riley. I have other more luxurious oils I prefer using nightly but this one is a great option after long days of makeup after deep cleansing. Restores and replenishes.
Lilian C.
Elmhurst
Purchased at: Sephora
The most noticeable difference in any oil I’ve ever used. The oil was great for my dry skin in the winter and did really well on my oily skin in the summer as well
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
This oil is great! Having dry skin that’s acne prone can be difficult, because most acne products dry out the skin. This, however, being an OIL, hydrates with tea tree oil while still
fighting acne with Salicylic acid. Amazing product!
Lainey K.
Pittsburgh
I didn't see an improvement on the amount of acne I had however when I used this, most of my zits went away faster than usual. It has a very strong musky scent that I'm not fond of but it diminished after about 10 minutes on the skin.
GRACE O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Clear up acne over night!! For bigger pimples, it brings down size, irritation and redness over night. Amazing, my go to. Great for acne prone skin. I would only use it at night as it can get heavy for day time and leave shine behind.
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.