BY SUNDAY RILEY #8 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Carolyn H.
I’m not a big oil person, but I am a huge fan of Sunday Riley’s oil. It’s natural, smells divine, and moisturizes without clogging pores. I lalalalove this stuff and continue to repurchase. Doesn’t hurt that it looks adorable on a vanity top, too!
Michael L.
raritan nj
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I thought this was going to be a great product but I felt as if it didn’t reduce any breakouts that would occur on my face, and I would use this twice a day. I just feel like that there are better serums for acne and are half the price of this.
Kate G.
Aptos, CA
I did not respond very well to this product. It did break me out a bit and it wasn’t just purging. I would blame the salicylic acid, it’s not great to use every day for sensitive skin. If you respond well to salicylic you would probably love it.
Jazmin T.
This face oil saved my face. It does not get rid of your acne however it helps prevent future breakouts as you do not get as many when using the oil. The oil is very greasy so I only recommend using it at night. It is a very very very expensive.
Sky M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
My nose has never looked better! The blackheads are nowhere to be found and my pores got snatched just like my weave. The results make this worth the price in all honesty! Absolutely in love with this oil!
Michelle S.
Clinton, MO
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
This has been a staple in my skincare routine for about 8 months and there is no way I could live without it at this point. Don’t be scared by the price tag. The .5 sized bottle lasts me around 6 months. I recommend this to every person I know that may have trouble with acne on occasion.
Leah S.
Eugene, OR
I DONT CARE HONESTLY ITS WORTH THE PRICE. My skin has improved drastically. It’s recommended use is 3 times daily but I use it once or twice and it still works magic. It smells terribly but it works so it’s worth it. Helped breakouts and texture
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first started using it, I thought that it was a good oil because my skin wasn't getting any worse like it normally does. After a while, I didn't notice it getting better though. It feels moisturizing but other than that, it didn't do a whole lot for me, but also didn't have any negative effects on me.
Sirena N.
This is based on a first impression since I only tried this briefly while staying with a friend, but I really enjoyed this oil. I used it at night since I have very oily skin, but it did not make me feel over-moisturized or extra oily and felt very nice on the skin!
Claire O.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Honestly I didn’t use this product long enough to see a difference in my face. The smell is horrific and I can’t describe it. It’s worked wonders on my friends faces, but I couldn’t get past the smell. Request a sample at Sephora before buying
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
ai got a full size of this product. I dont have breakouts often but I have super oily skin. so this could last for a year or more? do you know for how long this product is good?