BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Heather E.
Maumee, OH
I don't feel this product did anything for me. My acne didn't decrease and my skin felt oily. I tried only applying it at night and still no results. Not impressed and especially for the price point.
Lexie B.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I love this oil! I’m naturally oily and acne prone so whenever i m breaking out i put some of this oil on overnight and it pulls all of my guck out by morning! It also soaks I’m fairly quickly so it doesn’t leave you feeling like you have a lot on your skin!
Bridget S.
Fort Collins, CO
This is one of the only products I've found that keeps my acne in check. I'm dry but experience deep hormonal breakouts, and this clears me up without fail. It does smell pretty funky, but I think it's worth it given the results.
Hannah C.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This is my GO TO product when I am having hormonal acne. The salicylic acid fights the breakout while the oil helps to keep my skin moisturized so I don’t end up flaking. I’ve applied this alone, with make up, or just used it as a spot treatment. Love UFO.
Sabrina A.
Got this as a complimentary sample and loved it! The scent is fairly strong and smells like cumin but I like the earthy smell. This oil penetrates skin well and sinks in. I used this at night due to the smell and due to the fact it does make your skin oily.
Bianca P.
I cannot live without this product. The scent is pretty strong but after a while you get used to it and i kinda like the scent now. It also has made my skin significantly less oily over time. This product is pretty expensive but i would say it’s worth it!
Kyra H.
Delaware
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
SAVIOR for acne prone skin. Apply a little before going to bed to cleansed skin and see blemishes diminishing over night. Would clear my skin in a few days, especially great if you have an event to attend and want clear skin. Helped with oiliness of my skin as well. Keeps it moisturized and hydrated.
Lisdanay P.
Orlando
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, Other more...
I got a sample of this oil and was really excited to try it out because my skin was breaking out really bad and I heard that it was amazing. At first I thought I started seeing results but then my face started breaking out again, so I stopped using it.
Edgar M.
Every time I feel pimple coming out of my face you know that feeling when it hurts when you touch your poor nose and you realize there’s a pimple that’s about to be born are use this product. This stuff is like magic I see why they call it alien give because my pimples Disappear out of this world.
Lisa K.
Naples, FL
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
I use this face oil at night in my T-zone area as this is where I have all my acne problems. Then i use the Sunday Riley Luna night oil. This has definitely helped with the sebum/whatever this stuff is on my face that aren’t blackheads issues I have :)
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.