BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

What it is:
A quick-absorbing, medicated dry oil to clear congested pores, treat and prevent acne, and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for clearer, smoother skin.

Solutions for:
- Acne and blemishes
- Blackheads
- Pores

If you want to know more…
With 1.5 percent salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, medicated oil clears acne and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin. Tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil support clear skin, while hexylresorcinol and licorice naturally brighten the appearance of old acne discolorations for a more even-toned complexion.

Counterbalancing the potentially drying effects of salicylic acid, milk thistle and cucumber seed oil nourish the skin and smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, without leaving a greasy residue. Chamomile and neroli soothe stressed, blemish-prone skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"When I formulated U.F.O., I wanted to create a dry oil that practically disappears into the skin, leaving oily skin smooth (but never greasy) and yet effectively treated for blemishes and blackheads. Salicylic acid is notoriously over-drying, leaving your skin stripped and looking irritated. By infusing salicylic acid into clarifying oils (like tea tree oil and black cumin seed oil), the drying effects of salicylic acid are nipped in the bud, while all of the treatment aspects (like clearing congested pores and managing blackheads and blemishes) are in full-force. U.F.O. is part of the new Green Line, along with Martian Mattiyfing Melting Water-Gel Toner, created specifically for oily skin clients."—Sunday Riley

Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil
  • "Absolutely OBSESSED with this! Keeps all my stubborn acne at bay! I apply twic a day sometimes, once in the am, and once at night. Has a strong natural scent but I actually like it. It is very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. It is an oil, but it works like a charm for oily skin. Wouldn't buy any other serum! " in 93 reviews
  • "Just bought this oil, and immediately after putting it on I can feel my breakouts soothed and the light tingling from the salicylic acid so I know it's working. For my normally oily, retinol-dried out skin, it's hydrating enough for daytime use." in 78 reviews
Cynthia V.
The Sunday Riley UFO oil is meant to be used as a clarifying face oil. I use it on my acne and it's very gentle for everyday use. It smells a bit like cumin and earthy and the scent doesn't bother me the color is an emerald green.
Donia Z.
Are use this every single night he has never left my skin or oily the next day it’s always help clear breakouts and keep my skin hydrated I would recommend it to a family member or friend
Tessa A.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz, SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
This is a holy grail product for me. After a year of troubling acne that wouldn’t go away, I decided to give this a try since there was some hype. After three weeks of using this once a day, I have barely had a break out for more than a week. My texture has been reduced. I’ll forever be using this oil!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I stand behind almost every single sunday riley product! The ufo oil is magic in a bottle for acne prone skin, oily skin, and pores. It does have a strong herbal odor but you get used to it pretty quickly. My only problem is hpw pricey it is but when it comes tp skincare you get what you pay for.
Olivia P.
Pacifica, CA
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I really like the product. It feels nice on my face and I do notice a difference in my overall complexion while using it. However, I cannot get past the awful smell! I can’t describe what the scent is, but it’s strong and really off-putting. It makes me not want to use it, if I can avoid it.
Kat A.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
This oil changed my skin entirely. I️ suffer from acne prone/oily skin and I️ always have but once I️ started using this, people started noticing a difference in my skin immediately. I️ just mix it in with my moisturizer at night and let it work its magic. It’s worth the price, I️ promise!!!!
Kayla M.
Raleigh, NC
Listen I got a sample of this from Sephora and haven’t bought it yet bc of the price but I may have to break down and buy it! It reduces oil, helps out with your acne, puts gas in your car, picks up your kids from soccer practice, etc! Lol all jokes aside great product and I highly recommend
Maria S.
Columbia, PA
This product broke my forehead out in a large patch of small bumps, and did nothing to improve my skin's overall texture or acne. I am really confused as to why there are so many ingredients in the product. I don't think it would be good for sensitive skin. It also smells like pencil erasers.
Sierra P.
Denver
Review for: Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil 1 oz more...
A bit pricey but has wonderful ingredients. This is a great oil because it works to clear pores but it also won’t dry out your skin due to the moisturizing benefits of a facial oil. I love using this oil but the prices is a bit much. However, if it is in your budget I think it is definitely worth it. Sunday Riley products are some of the best!
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
Ever since I started using chemical exfoliators, I noticed that my skin was purging a lot more. I needed something to help control all the new blemishes so I got a sample of this from Sephora and it worked so well that I bought the full size. It smells very earthy but it really will help keep your skin clear!
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I am very interested in this product, but have dry skin. Would you recommend this for dryer skin?
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this work/help sensitive/acne prone skin?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What type of scent does this oil have?
Victoria S.
Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil what did this do for your skin?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this leave your skin feeling more oily afterwards? I tried the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and it just sat on top of my skin and made me break out more. Hoping this won't do the same.